Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1721 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Arkansas Children's Hospital
Little Rock, ArkansasFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Chattanooga, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Elkton, MarylandNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Orlando, Florida
Internal Number: 23001723
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift 40 hour a week
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Located north of Orlando in the community of Altamonte Springs, our facility is consistently named “Best Hospital” for overall quality, reputation, doctors and nurses by local residents
- As the largest satellite campus within the AdventHealth system, AdventHealth Altamonte has been providing state-of-the-art healthcare to the community since 1973
- The 398-bed hospital cares for more than 168,000 patients a year. We are proud to be revolutionizing health care with visionary leadership and world-class resources
The role you’ll contribute:
The Business Analyst (I) serves as a liaison between clinical and operational service lines supporting a variety of quality and performance measurement initiatives throughout the organization through participation in development and maintenance of reports, scorecards and dashboard tools. These initiatives include but are not limited to tracking clinical quality outcomes, monitoring and improving patient safety efforts, and benchmarking internal performance against external peers. The Business Analyst (I) analyzes qualitative and quantitative clinical, financial and administrative data from multiple sources, and synthesizes results into meaningful reports and presentations on a regular basis. The Business Analyst (I) develops and maintains a robust, working knowledge of the business area that they support.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth Orlando’s service standards.
- Works with clinical and operational staff to develop and maintain performance measurement processes (database development, benchmarking, KPI development, systems documentation, and reporting/dashboard deployment).
- Interacts frequently with leadership and quality personnel (including ancillary, safety, acute care, and integrated health services) to facilitate discussions of existing data products while assessing unmet analytic needs and potential enhancements.
- Analyzes data to identify areas for improvement and provide meaningful data-driven insights and recommendations to leadership.
- Aids development of key performance indicators (clinical outcomes, cost, length of stay, patient satisfaction, etc.) through gathering requirements, defining specifications and establishing goals or benchmarks.
- Manages complex datasets by identifying, aggregating, cleaning and validating data from multiple sources in preparation for reporting use.
- Uses analytical techniques to design, develop, and maintain reports, scorecards, and dashboards that provide insight to the organization.
- Conducts financial and/or operational analyses and interprets results to support business stakeholders in making strategic decisions
- Collaborates with other analytic staff to develop and improve analytic products
- Conduct data mining/extraction from database and tables
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field such as: business, health care, engineering, information systems, or mathematics discipline
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field such as: business, health care, engineering, information systems, or mathematics discipline
- One (1) years’ experience in a related analytic position, or
- One (1) years’ experience in a healthcare organization
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18322658/business-analyst-i-clinical-analyticsLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005