Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1871 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobAPRN AdventHealth Care Pavilion New Tampa Night ShiftAdventHealthApplicationDetails
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 21044071
APRN AdventHealth Medical Group
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
- Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
- Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
- Company Discount programs
- Growing Organization
Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide services similar to those of a physician.
- Examine patients, take medical histories, maintain patient records, identify health risk factors, prescribe medications, make referrals
- and otherwise treat health conditions.
- Focus on patient wellness and disease prevention.
- Provide health education services and/or counsel patients on how to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Will need to work weekdays, occasional weekends and nights for call coverage
- What You Will Need:
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Risk Management: understand method and reasoning for reporting incidents, completion of hospital incident report form, assists
department manager or others in recognizing and reducing risk within the department and other areas of the hospital.
• Service Management: Demonstrates courteous service, and ability to meet special needs or requests, performs duties and a timely
manner and provides updates if a delay occurs, communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal and external patients, in
person or by telephone. Respects patient's privacy, confidentiality and dignity.
• Understands and Complies with the Environment of Care/Infection Control Responsibilities.
• Is Knowledgeable and Complies with the States Institutional Activities and Expectations.
• Age Specific Standards.
• Provides and Expedites Patient Care in Units and ICUs: performs H&P's and dictates into chart, writes admitting/progress notes into
patient chart, writes discharge summaries and orders as directed by supervising physician, initiates standing orders for patients both
pre/post op, performs pre-operative visits and follow up exams, completes specific procedures under the direction of the physicians
including, but not limited to removal of chest tubes an NG tubes and wound care, and provides system management of Surgical
practice patients as per medical staff privilege delineation.
• Provides Direct Patient Care in Floors and Units.
• Assists physicians with coordination of clinical activities and orders.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Basic Life Support - CPR Cert
• Advanced RN Practitioner
- Job Summary
The Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner functions as a member of the medical care management team for physician practice
patients (surgical and non-surgical). The ARNP may diagnose medical conditions, plan and implement treatment collaboratively
agreed to in the Florida Hospital Physician Group medical staff delineation of clinical privileges for Advanced Registered Nurse
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18322550/aprn-adventhealth-care-pavilion-new-tampa-night-shiftLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005