Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 623 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.The Joint Commission
UNAVAILABLE,NEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
Oakbrook Terrace, IllinoisNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Cedar Knolls/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Premise Health
Galveston, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Overland Park, KansasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Barton Creek, TexasNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Midlothian, TexasNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Northbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobBiomedical Equipment Technician InternshipAtlantic Health (SP)ApplicationDetails
Required Education:High School
Internal Number: 122093653
Do you want to work on meaningful and impactful projects that make a difference to the individual members of the surrounding communities?*?¯Are you looking for a program that will allow you to collaborate with healthcare leaders and fellow interns, while receiving training on the tools to succeed in the workforce? If this sounds exciting, then Atlantic Health System's 10-week summer internship program may be great for you!*?¯
- Assist and learn electrical safety inspections, preventive maintenance inspections & calibrations
- Assist to Identify and rectify any equipment deficiencies per manufacturer's specifications
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all medical equipment, network hardware, and infrastructure managed by the Clinical Engineering Department
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Must be enrolled in one of the following: Electronics Engineering Technology, Biomedical Equipment Technology, Biomedical Engineering or Military Biomedical Equipment specialist program.
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Work 37.5 hours per week and commit to a minimum of 375 hours for the duration of the internship
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Required: Course work in Electronics Engineering Technology, Biomedical Equipment Technology, Biomedical Engineering or Military Biomedical Equipment specialist program.
- Hospital experience preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Please See AboveMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18321199/biomedical-equipment-technician-internshipLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005