Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1885 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Sonic Healthcare USA
Austin, TexasBaylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobClient Support Specialist - Accounts Receivable (Multiple Opportunities)Sonic Healthcare USAApplicationDetails
Location: Austin, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-020890
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Quality is in our DNA, is it in yours?
Sonic Healthcare USA (SHUSA) has an immediate opening for a Client Support Specialist/Collections in our Accounts Receivable department.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for contacting clients regarding past due and current balances and provide support to clients as needed to resolve any outstanding billing or account issues. In this role, you will perform clients account research and review on delinquent accounts and work with clients to establish a mutually agreeable re-payment plan in accordance with Accounts Receivable guidelines. The Client Support Specialist takes in-bound calls (as needed) and make outbound calls.
LOCATION: Austin, TX 78728
HOURS: 1st Shift
FULL TIME: Benefits Eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Initiate contact with clinic, hospitals and doctor's offices regarding their account status
- Submit past due notifications to clients
- Follow-up on missed re-payment arrangements
- Coordinate with local Sales in collaboration in handling client accounts
- Track and monitor delinquent accounts to ensure account status moves current and payment application is consistent
- Report and refer seriously delinquent accounts to designated Administrative leadership for potential service provider agreement default and cut-off
- Work other projects as assigned
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the qualifications and experience we require:
- High School diploma or GED
- Typing (min 35 wpm) and 10 Key. MUST be able to demonstrate proficiency.
- Requires a positive demeanor and professional phone etiquette and disposition that is both fair and consistent with all clients in which they help support.
- Must have the ability to professionally handle consumer and commercial collections and possess good attention to detail and record keeping.
- Ability to work with minimal direction; seeking additional help/information as needed from Client Support Manager and/or Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Knowledge of computer technology and terminology.
- Perform duties in a timely and accurate manner. Ability to work under deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to read and comprehend English.
Here are some of the preferred skills we are looking for:
- Minimum of six (6) months of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience with medical/insurance billing and Customer Service
- Bilingual speaking skills/Spanish
- Experience in multitasking environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Category:Accounts Receivable
Company:Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Excited about a career with a company that exemplifies its core values and offers a great total rewards package? Apply Now!
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Savings Plan and Employer Match
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.About Sonic Healthcare USASonic Healthcare USA is a division of Sonic Healthcare Limited, one of the largest diagnostic laboratory medicine companies in the world. We aspire to help people live better, healthier lives. We focus on delivering the highest quality laboratory information through our unique Medical Leadership model and federated structure, through regional diagnostic laboratories operating across the United States. Since its establishment in 2007, Sonic Healthcare USA has grown to become the third largest laboratory medicine company in the United States, with operations across the country. From our boardroom to our individual practices, we are guided by the leadership of our medical specialists, senior scientists experienced managers, all of whom understand the unique demands and privileges of working to improve the health of our patients.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18320754/client-support-specialist-accounts-receivable-multiple-opportunitiesLoading. Please wait.