Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1896 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Sonic Healthcare USA
Austin, TexasBaylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobMedical Billing Specialist - Accounts Receivable (Multiple Opportunities)Sonic Healthcare USAApplicationDetails
Location: Austin, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-020888
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Quality is in our DNA, is it in yours?
Sonic Healthcare USA (SHUSA) has an immediate opening for a Medical Billing Specialist in our Accounts Receivable department.
The Medical Billing Specialists facilitate the initial process in the Accounts Receivable department. In this role, you will analyze client completed Service Requisition forms, determine appropriate charge categories and transcribe pertinent data into the Patient Maintenance on-line database. As needed, the Medical Billing Specialists will use job aids to select appropriate charges and use manual and on-line resources to research missing data. The Medical Billing Specialists is responsible for retrieving database records; correcting any errors identified by the Order Entry Edit report and ensuring accurate, neat, timely, and quality completion of all transactions.
LOCATION: Austin, TX 78728
HOURS: 1st Shift
FULL TIME: Benefits Eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Obtain Service Requisition forms for processing.
- Review a variety of data and perform data entry.
- Perform accurate sorting and filing of completed transactions by date of service.
- Maintain a daily report of all completed transactions.
- Develop strong data entry skills, with the ability to meet production guidelines as set by A/R department policy.
- Interact effectively with Team Leads and Supervisor to resolve complex issues.
- Must have the ability to stay focused and perform job duties efficiently and accurately.
- Employee must comply with Sonic Healthcare USA compliance policy, practices, and procedures.
- Duties include but are not limited to the above mentioned responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the qualifications and experience we require:
- High School diploma or GED
- Typing (min 55 wpm) and 10 Key. MUST be able to demonstrate proficiency.
- Knowledge of computer technology and terminology.
- Perform duties in a timely and accurate manner. Ability to work under deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the company, with patients and physician office staff.
- Possess effective work habits and ability to build/maintain work relationships.
- Ability to read and comprehend English.
Here are some of the preferred skills we are looking for:
- Minimum of six (6) months of data entry experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience with medical/insurance billing
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual speaking skills/Spanish
- Experience in multitasking environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Category:Accounts Receivable
Company:Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Excited about a career with a company that exemplifies its core values and offers a great total rewards package? Apply Now!
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Savings Plan and Employer Match
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.About Sonic Healthcare USASonic Healthcare USA is a division of Sonic Healthcare Limited, one of the largest diagnostic laboratory medicine companies in the world. We aspire to help people live better, healthier lives. We focus on delivering the highest quality laboratory information through our unique Medical Leadership model and federated structure, through regional diagnostic laboratories operating across the United States. Since its establishment in 2007, Sonic Healthcare USA has grown to become the third largest laboratory medicine company in the United States, with operations across the country. From our boardroom to our individual practices, we are guided by the leadership of our medical specialists, senior scientists experienced managers, all of whom understand the unique demands and privileges of working to improve the health of our patients.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18320752/medical-billing-specialist-accounts-receivable-multiple-opportunitiesLoading. Please wait.