Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1222 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
San Antonio, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Cardiology
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobOnboarding Specialist (Human Resource Dept) - HYBRIDVanderbilt HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2301799Onboarding Specialist (Human Resource Dept) - HYBRID -2301799
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: TN-Nashville-2525 West End Ave
Organization: HR Onboarding 108223Shift: First ShiftDescription
Onboarding Specialist (Human Resource Dept)
The onboarding specialist will serve as a resource for facilitating various onboarding processes for VUMC employees. This role is responsible for ensuring employee pre-employment requirements are met for regulatory compliance. Supporting candidates through the onboarding process. Collaborates with VUMCs Recruitment and Orientation teams when onboarding employees.
- Review pre-employment background checks for candidates. Distribute additional review requirements as needed and defined within documented procedures.
- Ensure all I-9s are completed timely for sections 1, 2 and 3. Managing work authorization status changes and expirations for all VUMC employees.
- Orientation scheduling for new employees.
- Responds in a timely and appropriate manner to candidates with questions regarding background review process, I-9s, Orientation schedule, etc.
- Present at orientation to assist employees with I9 completion.
- Ensure ongoing compliance for employees. Complete additional background reports, MVR, etc. as needed.
- Discreetly and confidentially handle sensitive data.
- Collect data and coordinate processes for reporting needs. Evaluates data for policy and compliance standards.
DATA ENTRY (INTERMEDIATE):- The ability to transcribe information from the original source into an electronic system according to written and verbal instructions efficiently and accurately.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (INTERMEDIATE):- A continuing focus on the needs and requirements of customers, anticipating their needs, remaining sensitive to customers while performing services for them, responsive to customer needs.
PAYROLL (NOVICE):- Knowledge of payroll processing including entry of employee information, tax, benefits and other deductions, use of the appropriate payroll software or interaction with outside payroll services, and exception processing. Knowledge of payroll reporting such as earning statements, payroll journals, department summaries, cash positions, and tax liabilities and deposits.
DOCUMENT AUDITING (NOVICE):- Auditing is conducting an independent review and examination of records and activities in order to test the adequacy and effectiveness of procedures, policies, standards, rules, capabilities and other aspects to ensure compliance with established policy and operational procedures, and to recommend any necessary changes.
- Organizational Impact: Performs tasks that are typically routine that may impact team's performance with occasional guidance.
- Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Utilizes some discretion and research to solve routine problems.
- Breadth of Knowledge: Applies knowledge of standards, established processes and procedure that apply to your own job.
- Team Interaction: Provides guidance to entry level co-workers.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (S2):
- - Develops Self and Others: Continuously improves own skills by identifying development opportunities.
- - Builds and Maintains Relationships : Seeks to understand colleagues priorities, working styles and develops relationships across areas.
- - Communicates Effectively: Openly shares information with others and communicates in a clear and courteous manner.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (S2):
- - Serves Others with Compassion: Invests time to understand the problems, needs of others and how to provide excellent service.
- - Solves Complex Problems: Seeks to understand issues, solves routine problems, and raises proper concerns tosupervisors in a timely manner.
- - Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Listens carefully to understand the issues and provides accurate information and support.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (S2):
- - Performs Excellent Work: Checks work quality before delivery and asks relevant questions to meet quality standards.
- - Ensures Continuous Improvement: Shows eagerness to learn new knowledge, technologies, tools or systems and displays willingness to go above and beyond.
- - Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Demonstrates basic knowledge of conditions that affect safety and reports unsafe conditions to the appropriate person or department.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (S2):
- - Demonstrates Accountability: Takes responsibility for completing assigned activities and thinks beyond standard approaches to provide high-quality work/service.
- - Stewards Organizational Resources: Displays understanding of how personal actions will impact departmental resources.
- - Makes Data Driven Decisions: Uses accurate information and good decision making to consistently achieve results on time and without error.
FOSTERING INNOVATION (S2):
- - Generates New Ideas: Willingly proposes/accepts ideas or initiatives that will impact day-to-day operations by offering suggestions to enhance them.
- - Applies Technology: Absorbs new technology quickly; understands when to utilize the appropriate tools and procedures to ensure proper course of action.
- - Adapts to Change: Embraces change by keeping an open mind to changing plans and incorporates change instructions into own area of work.
High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent experience) and 2 years relevant experience
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
- Sedentary category requiring exertion up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors.
- Occasional: Chemicals and Gasses: Medications, cleaning chemicals, oxygen, other medical gases used in work area.
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
Environmental ConditionsAbout Vanderbilt HealthVanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and the Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. These hospitals experienced more than 61,000 inpatient admissions during fiscal year 2015. Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics treated nearly 2 million patients during this same period. Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our health care advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.As t...he largest employer in middle Tennessee, we welcome those who are interested in ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive and professional atmosphere. Most of us spend so much of our lives at work, we want to be part of maintaining a workplace in which people support one another and encourage reaching for excellence. Many high-achieving employees stay at Vanderbilt because of the professional growth they experience and because of their appreciation of Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful setting and, above all, sense of community and purpose.Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18319033/onboarding-specialist-human-resource-dept-hybridLoading. Please wait.