Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 249 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Rome, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Morrisville, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Tyler, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Killeen, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobLPN - CentralCincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterApplicationDetails
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Internal Number: 127333
LPN - Private Duty Nursing
Minimum starting pay: $22.00
Shift: Days (40 hrs/wk) Every 3rd Weekend (Central Cincinnati)
Benefits Eligibility: Based on FTE, you may be eligible for part-time or full-time benefits.
At Cincinnati Children's, we come to work with one goal: to make children's health better. We believe in a holistic team approach, both in caring for patients and their families, and in advancing science and discovery. We strive to do better and find energy and inspiration in our shared purpose. If you want to be the best you can be, you can do it at Cincinnati Children's.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Has Been Named:
- The #3 Pediatric Hospital in the Nation - US News and World Report 2022
- On Forbes Magazine 2022 list of America's Best Employers for Diversity
- One of four Medical Centers making the list of the 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work
- An LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equality Top Performer in 2022 by The Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
Working as an LPN at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center you will enjoy:
- Embracing relationship-based care while engaging with patients and families
- Provide direct care in collaboration with the inter-disciplinary team and to bring the best care to the patient
- Elevating your skills by developing greater communication and rapport with patients and families while further developing LPN skills
- Care Delivery
Utilize the plan of care to provide nursing care to patients and families as assigned by, and in conjunction with the Registered Nurse (RN)
Assist with the development of the plan of care and actively participate in patient care conferences.
Provides direct patient care in accordance with current standards of practice and hospital and nursing policies, procedures, and standards.
Assists in care coordination or discharge planning; participates in patient and family teaching.
Document results of care given and contribute to the evaluation of the effectiveness of care.
Provides for the exchange of appropriate patient care and clinical information. Provides data, which will contribute to the assessment of a patient's needs, the organization's capability to provide care or treatment and the appropriate level of care within scope of practice.
Adheres to safety procedures appropriate to children's ages and developmental levels. Ensures that work areas are organized and present a safe, accessible, effective, and efficient environment for employees, patients and families.
Sustain a working understanding of regulatory requirements and accreditation standards.
Support leadership in Compliance efforts to meet and sustain the regulatory compliance efforts of the department and hospital.
Be mindful and judicious in monitoring safety and departmental policies and procedures.
Ensure all individual certifications and Safety College requirements are fulfilled in a timely basis.
Work with department managers, nurse council and magnet representatives to identify and share safety best practices.
Be mindful of CCHMCs processes and compliance with CMS standards and freely communicate safety and compliance concerns to leadership team members.
Market Leading Benefits Including:
- Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, and Weekend Option Pay Programs
- Medical coverage starting day 1 of employment. View employee benefits here: https://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/careers/benefits
- Pension plan and optional 403(b) supplemental retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Expansive employee discount programs through our many community partners
- Referral bonus program for current staff!
- Support through Employee Resource Groups such as African American Professionals Advisory Council, Asian Cultural and Professional Group, EQUAL - LGBTQA Resource Group, Juntos - Hispanic/Latin Resource Group, Veterans and Military Family Advocacy Network, and Young Professionals (YP) Resource Group
- Physical and mental health wellness programs
- Relocation assistance packages available for nurses!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of work experience in a related job discipline.
- Licensed Practical NurseAbout Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterAt Cincinnati Children’s, we come to work with one goal: to make children’s health better. We believe in a team approach, both in caring for patients and their families, and in advancing science and discovery. We strive to do better, and find energy and inspiration in our shared purpose. If you want to be the best you can be, you can do it at Cincinnati Children’s.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18310322/lpn-centralLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005