Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1309 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Burleson, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Mansfield, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Waxahachie, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Morrisville, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobClinical Director, PsychiatryCincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterApplicationDetails
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Internal Number: 138169
At Cincinnati Children's, we come to work with one goal: to make children's health better. We believe in a holistic team approach, both in caring for patients and their families, and in advancing science and discovery. We strive to do better and find energy and inspiration in our shared purpose. If you want to be the best you can be, you can do it at Cincinnati Children's.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Has Been Named:
- The #3 Pediatric Hospital in the Nation - US News and World Report 2022
- On Forbes Magazine 2022 list of America's Best Employers for Diversity
- One of four Medical Centers making the list of the 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work
- An LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equality Top Performer in 2022 by The Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
Division: Adolescent Inpatient Psychiatry
FTE Status: 1.0/Full-time
Expected Starting Salary: $55.74 - $72.68
Scope: Provides oversight for assigned programs regarding both patient and employee outcomes (Safety & Quality). Direct Clinical Managers and others in supervisory roles through day to day responsibilities and program oversight.
- Leadership - Models and establishes a culture that represents the Core Values and cultural knowledge. Provides guidance and oversight of the development and coaching for other members on the team. Aim to represent CCHMC at local, state and/or national level through involvement with professional associations and organizations. Participate in community service. Provide programmatic leadership of the clinical component of assigned areas to ensure quality outcomes. Develop goals, standards, policies, procedures and practices for clinical care. Implement and monitor indicators of quality. Partner with others to plan, implement and evaluate services. Promote clinical profession by participating in professional activities. May encourage and support research in associated areas of responsibility. Promote family-centered approach to care delivery. Demonstrates consistent integration of the Inter-professional Practice Model (IPM) in all aspects of practice. Demonstrate skill with communication along with presentations, written materials and through group facilitation. Holds self and other accountable for mutual professional expectations and outcomes.
- Compliance - Sustain a working knowledge of regulatory requirements and accreditation standards. Evaluate areas of responsibility for compliance with regulatory and accreditation standards. Identify best practices as well as deficiencies to discuss with peers and make recommendations for improvement. Participate and head in the development of corrective action plans to guide needed and sustainable improvements. Ensure that compliance and readiness plans are current. Enhance relationships to promote interdisciplinary involvement and knowledge of compliance standards, status, and actions. Work with direct reports to insure that needed changes are made by the effective date of any change(s) in requirements.
- Operations - Provide leadership for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of annual operational priorities. Ensuring alignment of projects with organizational strategy, commitments and goals. Facilitate and partner to head the development, implementation and evaluation of long and short term operating goals and targets for the department. Drive execution of the assigned strategic plan components. Direct, establish and monitor business processes to ensure effective and efficient operations. Design and monitor efficient patient flow patterns to maximize clinical and staff efficiency. Ensure that all policies are in conformance with Medical Center guidelines
- People Planning - Coach and mentor personnel to enhance professional knowledge. Make job requirements and goals for each position clear to employees and provide sufficient training to achieve the desired level of expertise. Oversee succession planning for key roles. Provide mentorship and development to direct and indirect reporting staff. Model and develops a culture for positive organizational culture and quality of work life. Assures engagement, evaluation and action planning associated with employee engagement surveys. Direct the development and oversight of an effective staffing and workforce strategy. This would include the following factors-position control management, position posting/recruiting practices, workforce planning, succession planning, retaining top performers, turnover management, skill mix management, diversity management, etc. Advocate and enable the development of a diverse workforce. Accountable for supporting organizational programs/plans that impact employees and ensuring effective knowledge, communication and support of employees through workforce changes.
- Financial Management - Overall accountability for the financial targets as established in the annual budget for the department. Develop, implement, evaluate and manage the department's annual and capital budget to achieve the Divisional and Departmental targets. Establish and monitor productivity metrics; ultimate accountability for compliance with organizational financial policies and procedures. Develop and implement policies and procedures for improved utilization and operations; identify opportunities for improving cost through in-depth process and examination and develop and offer recommendations to drive significant operational change.
- Masters degree in a related field
- 5 years of work experience in Nursing
- Ohio license of the relevant clinical discipline
- Psychiatric care experience, preferably with adolescent/pediatric populations
- Supervisory experience in a hospital
Cincinnati Children's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and treasures Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We are committed to creating an environment of dignity and respect for all our employees, patients, and families (EEO/AA).About Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterAt Cincinnati Children’s, we come to work with one goal: to make children’s health better. We believe in a team approach, both in caring for patients and their families, and in advancing science and discovery. We strive to do better, and find energy and inspiration in our shared purpose. If you want to be the best you can be, you can do it at Cincinnati Children’s.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18310316/clinical-director-psychiatryLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005