Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1284 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
VirginiaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Tavares, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Internal Number: 6881
Nemours is seeking an Enterprise Intelligence Developer to join our Nemours Children's Health team. This is a REMOTE position.
The Enterprise Intelligence Developer is primarily responsible for the design, development, and ongoing maintenance of business intelligence solutions for all areas of clinical and business operations. This position also conducts needs analysis, gathers business requirements, facilitates testing, and creates detailed technical documentation of solutions developed.
- Engage with application analysts, business analysts, and report/dashboard end users to assess needs, gather and define requirements, and document solution specifications.
- Design, develop, test and deploy business intelligence solutions (dashboards and/or reports) that adhere to department standards and best practices.
- Cultivate productive customer relationships and ensure that solutions meet customer needs and align with the overall Nemours Enterprise Intelligence strategy.
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot solutions and continuously evaluate solutions for optimization. Make recommendations for optimizations where appropriate.
- Collaborate with other information systems teams to Identify and troubleshoot data quality concerns.
- Coordinate with other developers on the team to build and share knowledge, ensuring consistent delivery of information.
- Actively participate in data governance initiatives, contribute to the development of team goals and support other developers with tasks to complete.
- Field and provide support for ad hoc data requests from the organization.
About NemoursNemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust. Through family-centered care in our children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children — even those who may never enter our doors. Nemours began more than 70 years ago with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children and to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. Today, through our children’s hospitals and health system, we directly care for 250,000 children annually in Delaware Valley and Florida, including families who travel from across the country and world to see our specialists — treating every child as we would our own. We also reach beyond the walls of our hospitals and clinics to be a voice for children on a national and international level, and to lead the way in prevention, intervention, education, and research. Nemours is growing to better serve the children and families in our ca...re. We have 1.1 million square feet of space currently devoted to providing children’s healthcare or under construction, all designed with significant input and advice from our patients and families.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18309157/enterprise-intelligence-developerLoading. Please wait.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer science, MIS, or related technical field preferred or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in data analysis, design, and development of reporting and business intelligence solutions in a data warehouse environment is required.
- QlikView or QlikSense development experience preferred.