Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 585 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Arkansas Children's Hospital
Little Rock, ArkansasFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Killeen, TexasNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobDivision Chief Pediatric RadiologyUT Southwestern Medical CenterApplicationDetails
Location: Dallas, Texas
Type: Full Time
Sector:Hospital, Public and Private
Internal Number: 23000059
Division Chief Pediatric Radiology
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Children’s Health are seeking applicants for Chief of Pediatric Radiology. This individual is expected to make a significant impact in the field of Pediatric Radiology by leading the team and contributing to a collegial environment that will promote the academic and clinical growth of the Pediatric Radiology division. The candidate must have a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree or foreign equivalent, have completed an ACGME-accredited fellowship in pediatric radiology and be American Board of Radiology-certified. Eligibility for full Texas medical license and its acquisition prior to start of employment is required. Appointment rank will be commensurate with academic accomplishments and experience.
The candidate is expected to provide high-quality clinical services; initiate research projects; actively engage in teaching of residents and fellows; participate in quality improvement and value initiatives; and assist division members to excel in their academic missions. The candidate should have substantial experience in the operations of Pediatric Radiology, as well as all aspects of Pediatric Radiology practice, including therapies and procedures. This individual should also have a strong academic interest and prior evidence of research productivity. Ability to develop a premier translational imaging research program is desired.
UT Southwestern Medical Center
UT Southwestern Medical Center is one of the premier medical centers that is nationally recognized for its excellence in educating physicians, biomedical scientists, and health care personnel. The medical center’s faculty includes many distinguished scientists; among them are 26 members of the National Academy of Sciences, 17 members of the National Academy of Medicine, and 14 Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigators. Since 1985, six members of the UTSW faculty have been recipients of Nobel Prizes.
Established in 1943 as a small private medical school by a group of leading Dallas citizens, UT Southwestern has grown to employ more than 23,000 people, with an operating budget in excess of $4.5 billion. The campus is located 10 minutes from downtown Dallas and is part of the 1,000-plus-acre Southwestern Medical District.
Now comprising four schools, UTSW has grown into a thriving academic medical center with a rapidly expanding clinical enterprise dedicated to excellence in the care delivery. The institution provides medical care in approximately 80 specialties to more than 117,000 hospitalized patients annually and oversees nearly 360,000 emergency room cases and approximately 3 million outpatient visits a year. As a public entity, UTSW enjoys support from the state of Texas for its academic missions, as well as philanthropic support from the Dallas-Fort Worth community.
Department & Role Specific
- Leads and supervises 22 pediatric radiology faculty. Supervisory activities include recruiting, hiring, scheduling, training, performance evaluation, promotion, counseling, disciplining and discharging in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal guidelines.
- Promotes a positive working relationship with and among faculty to ensure that they perform their responsibilities in a manner that fosters superior service to UT Southwestern and its associated hospitals and clinics
- Coordinates logistics between divisions and utilizes software to oversee the process
- Works collaboratively with medical, technical and administrative staff to ensure the delivery of quality services and to ensure that all applicable regulatory, safety and legal requirements are met
- Ensures the availability of adequate personnel for expanding clinical practice
- Communicates with the Department Administrator on a regular basis concerning operational (staffing, equipment), safety, regulatory and other issues with the potential of having adverse effects on operations
- Complies with HIPAA regulations as they apply to the job; protects patient confidentiality
- Promotes appropriate use of diagnostic exams and pediatric radiology therapies
- Performs quality studies and provides accurate, detailed, and timely interpretations
- Performs oversight of QGenda
- Division Chiefs meetings
- Quality Committee
- Residency Training Committee
- Educates Pediatric Radiology fellows, Diagnostic Radiology residents and UT Southwestern medical students, and orients residents during clinical rotations
- Participates in scholarly activities such as research, presentations at national meetings, and publications
- Interfaces with technologists, colleagues, patients and clinicians using meetings, interdisciplinary conferences and social media
- Oversees ACGME-accredited Pediatric Radiology Fellowship and Texas Medical Board-approved fellowship programs in Pediatric Interventional Radiology and Pediatric Neuroradiology.
To apply, visit https://jobs.utsouthwestern.edu, and search for 23000059. Please attach a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information for three references to your application. Incomplete applications will not receive full consideration.
For additional information and questions, please contact Melanie Yenchai, Faculty Recruiter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consideration may be given to applicants seeking less than a full-time schedule. To learn more about the benefits UT Southwestern offers, visit https://www.utsouthwestern.edu/employees/hr-resources/
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information.
Compliance with the COVID-19 vaccine mandate enforced by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) is a requirement for this position. Federal law requires individuals holding this position to be fully vaccinated or have an approved exemption for certain medical, disability, or religious reasons. Individuals who do not meet CMS vaccination requirements are not eligible and should not apply for this position but are encouraged to apply for other non-healthcare positions at UT Southwestern for which they qualify. For COVID-19 vaccine information, applicants should visit https://www.utsouthwestern.edu/covid-19/work-on-campus/
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. As an equal opportunity employer, UT Southwestern prohibits unlawful discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or veteran status. To learn more, please visit: https://jobs.utsouthwestern.edu/why-work-here/diversity-inclusion/.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18307036/division-chief-pediatric-radiologyLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005