Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1344 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Cardiology
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Manchester, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23007022
AdventHealth Information Technology
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Award-winning IT Department
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Epic ASAP Clinical Analyst has a comprehensive understanding of system build and implementation, the ability to analyze and understand business problems, and the knowledge to make solution recommendations that meet the organizational goals of maintaining clinical and business systems. They provide a secure, effective, integrated patient care delivery system that continually improves outcomes, reduces cost, increases efficiency, and enhances patients’ experiences. Primary responsibilities include collaborating with clinicians and end users of the system to design, build, test, train, implement, evaluate, and maintain Epic and other associated systems.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates advanced functional knowledge of Epic, applicable third-party solutions, and the Microsoft suite of products
- Serves as a lead member of the Clinical Applications Team, dedicated to the development of electronic documentation solutions that support clinical workflow and practice and align with the current best practice standards.
- Develops and maintain collaborative relationships with all stakeholders; meets with customers and sponsors to capture business & technical requirements
- Demonstrates knowledge of processes within the facility department; assesses workflow processes, identifies gaps, defines necessary process changes, and develops future workflows related to the implementation of new solutions or functionality
- Designs, builds and configures within assigned Epic system modules and any supporting third- party applications; develops and maintains system process documentation and outlines process steps using appropriate tools; identifies and implements requested changes to the system
- Designs and develops test scripts and materials for end-to-end workflow testing; Performs unit, system, and integration testing per standards, to include negative and regression testing; documents outcomes.
- Remains current on industry trends and vendor/application/system updates. Ensures that all software modifications/upgrades are working according to Epic specifications.
- Follows departmental standards for software configuration control, quality assurance and version releases; Provides documentation on system upgrades and new releases of Epic applications; provides training if required
- Troubleshoots issues or system deficiencies and initiates escalation procedures as required. Provides recommendations for resolution of the problems found
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of processes within the facility department.
- Participates in or leads multiple cross-functional projects; Understands project planning and coordination methodologies using project management skills, tools, and lean methodologies. Communicates project status of deliverables, shared issues, end-user concerns, budget, and upcoming milestones.
- Able to breakdown raw information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that in-turn clearly identify the issues at hand. Makes logical conclusions, anticipates obstacles, and considers different approaches to the decision-making process.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- College Degree (A.S, Diploma, B.A., B.S. or 5+ years commensurate experience) in a field of study such as business, IS, or a healthcare related is required
- Yearly participation in ongoing education either formal or through conferences, active professional organization participation, or journal presentations.
- Maintenance of current licensure or certification related to area of specialty
- Epic ASAP Certification
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18306576/epic-asap-clinical-analystLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005