Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1865 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasCHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Elkton, MarylandNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobPractice Administrator II, Neurosurgery (RN Background Preferred)Baylor Scott & White HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Dallas, Texas
Internal Number: 23005035
The Practice Administrator II is responsible for strategic and daily operations of a practice, or potentially multiple practices, while balancing the daily goals of the practice(s) with the larger strategic vision of the Group to drive results in practice performance in all areas of Health, Experience, Affordability, Alignment and Growth. Practices may be either primary or specialty care services arenas. This position is responsible for all practice areas including: revenue cycle, billing, patient experience, human resources, budgeting, financial analysis, clinical workflows, and recruitment.
This role typically manages the following range of clinics, providers and staff:
3 - 4 Clinics
6 - 10 Providers
26 - 40 Staff
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Ensures practice workflows begin and end with consistent and exceptional quality care for the patient.
- Achieves system goals by maintaining workflows that support, measure and achieve key clinical outcomes.
- Maintains an improvement mindset for the practice and aligns the practice and provider goals with those of the Medical Group.
- Designs operational plans for practice.
- Monitors workflow for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Drives and owns the financial budget and outcome for the practice(s).
- Reviews monthly financial statements to ensure revenue and expenses are accurate.
- Reports and resolves any discrepancies with Accounting.
- Prepares and reviews financial data and statistical reports with physicians monthly.
- Compares practice operating expenses to industry and internal Medical Group benchmarks.
- Analyzes expenses that exceed benchmarks and recommends and implements cost reduction strategies.
- Analyzes financial and statistical reports to propose strategies which strengthen the financial well-being of the practice.
- Develops annual and five-year budgets using knowledge of costs, supplies and labor.
- Monitors and manages revenue cycle to ensure maximum reimbursement for the practice.
- Ensures that demographics and charges are posted timely and accurately.
- Ensures coding changes are identified and implemented.
- Works closely with Executive Committee and other stakeholders to influence decision-making and drive performance; implements operational plan.
- Works closely with lead physicians to prepare, coordinate, record minutes, and co-facilitate monthly practice review meetings with physicians.
- Implements policies, procedures and objectives for the practice which align with the Medical Group policies and procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between the Medical Group and Practice(s) to communicate and coordinate with various departments to resolve operational challenges and improve quality of patient care.
- Participates in designing staffing models which best optimizes Practice workflow.
- Hires, develops and trains staff, including evaluation, counseling and termination recommendation.
- Provides information to physicians and other providers, community groups, and referral agencies about practice programs and new providers, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Identifies areas where the practice can better support the growing needs of the community and lead initiatives to close gaps.
- Assists executive committee with provider recruitment.
- Assists physicians with development, practice growth, and strategic planning/implementation. Onboards new providers to include Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Minimum of 3 years previous healthcare management experience in a physician practice setting
- Operations management experience leading clinical and operational teams required.
- Financial experience, budgeting, work with spreadsheets, accounting reporting systems and software, Excel and similar database reporting is a plus.
- A deep knowledge of all practice disciplines is required, including: revenue cycle, billing, patient experience, human resources, budgeting, financial analysis, clinical workflows, and recruitment.
- Able to relate to, interact with and understand personality types and different kinds of people.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- - Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- - 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- - Tuition Reimbursement
- - PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18306075/practice-administrator-ii-neurosurgery-rn-background-preferredLoading. Please wait.
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's or 4 years of work experience above the minimum qualification
- EXPERIENCE - 3 Years of Experience
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005