Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 996 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Summit/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Killeen, TexasNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Chatsworth, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Waco, TexasNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Chandler, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobNeurodiagnostic Technologist II, AMG Epilepsy CenterAtlantic Health (SP)ApplicationDetails
Required Education:High School
Internal Number: 121951985
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full-Time Neurodiagnostic Tech for II the AMG Epilepsy Center in Summit NJ at Overlook Medical Center.
- Routine/sleep deprived EEGs, long-term monitoring including Video EEGs/Ambulatory EEGs, monitoring during WADA procedures, invasive monitoring with intracranial grids/strips.
- Will work with a wide variety of hospital environments and patient types including: neonate through adult patient populations, Neuro ICU, Neonatal ICU, Pediatric ICU and Behavioral Health environments.
- Employees must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Must be skilled in their ability to provide a technologist's impression of their studies and be able to relay pertinent information to their partnering physicians.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Certificate from accredited Neurodiagnostic Program (if attended)
- Must have R. EEG T., or be able to sit for the registration exam
- 1 year clinical experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years of clinical experience preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Please See AboveMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18304686/neurodiagnostic-technologist-ii-amg-epilepsy-centerLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005