Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 2045 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeCHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobData Integration Developer II-Remote - (Brentwood, Tennessee, United States)Premise HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
Internal Number: 45723642608
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Data Integration Developer II to join our team remotely.
About the role: Data Integration Developer II will be responsible for all phases of integration between healthcare software systems and various database systems. This position is on the development team creating a company-wide foundational data integration platform. SSIS and Talend are the ETL tools being used to move data. While the Integration Developer will be involved in specific projects, the expectation will be that an enterprise-wide awareness of integration efforts is maintained. This role will require a high degree of technical aptitude, with a strong focus on programming skills.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, implement and troubleshoot integrations between mission critical business applications.
- Advanced integration between file based data and Microsoft SQL
- Demonstrate sound analytic and diagnostic skills dealing with issues
- Query data using Microsoft SQL
- Ability to write and enhance Technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Understand scope of work and work closely with other ETL developers, PMs, BSAs, QA team, Tech Ops and individuals from other groups
- Communicate issues/concerns and work with vendors to resolve integration issues
- Identify and communicate potential impacts of a change/issue to other areas and teams
- Adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies, and best practice development
- Provide management with timely and accurate information on the progress and issues in assigned projects
- Demonstrate the ability to enhance team productivity through your involvement and contributions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting ETL solutions integrating multiple data sources, including data analysis and solution modeling
- Advanced experience in working with enterprise level ETL tools and java
- 3-5 years of experience with SQL
- 3-5 years of experience with databases and database objects in MS SQL Server
- Experience in the IT Healthcare industry preferred
- Experience in EPIC systems preferred
- Experience with Talend Data Services preferred
- Experience with source code control tools such as svn, git preferred
- Involved in projects using agile methodologies preferred
- Demonstrated experience on web technologies preferred
- Proficient Java skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Compensation is between $60,000 to $80,000 annually. Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual CEU/CME allowance, and Tuition Reimbursement. Benefits offered to part-time team members include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual CEU/CME allowance. PRN team members may also enroll in 401K.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.About Premise HealthTMP Worldwide
More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18304516/data-integration-developer-ii-remote-brentwood-tennessee-united-statesLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005