Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 2000 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaAtlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Chattanooga, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Elkton, MarylandNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobClinical Services Manager - Tanana Valley Clinic Pediatrics & AllergyFoundation Health PartnersApplicationDetails
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Internal Number: 11646
This position coordinates, plans, and directs the daily functioning and staffing needs of the unit or department under the guidance and direction of the director. Provides leadership, positive role modeling and critical thinking skills to facilitate staff development. Serves as a liaison between all disciplines by effectively communicating, educating and problem solving. Proactively supports the quality and continuity of services throughout the healthcare systems. Assists in resolution of systems issues and enforces unit/department policy/procedures and standards of care, assists in evaluations, disciplinary and hiring functions and other duties under the direction of the director.
About Tanana Valley Clinic
Tanana Valley Clinic (TVC) has provided state-of-the-art medical services to the Fairbanks Community and Interior Alaska for over 50 years. TVC is a 60-provider multi-specialty group. We have an excellent group of physicians and clinical staff, many of whom have been at TVC for 20+ years, as a testament to our friendly work environment. Our passionate staff seek to make TVC the Medical Home for the people of the Interior of Alaska.
Come join this wonderful team! Great work life balance and wonderful supervisor opportunity.
Occasional Saturday coverage
LPN or MA's are welcome to apply!
- Provides and facilitates patient centered care and patient flow and serves as a resource to employees for clinical and managerial support. Promotes and participates in interdisciplinary patient care planning and education. Assesses appropriate level of care for patient population. Elevates utilization or care plan issues to leadership as appropriate.
- Ensures effective use of resources, equipment and supplies. Identifies and adjusts staffing levels needed to meet changing workload projections and provide safe, quality patient care. Ensures smooth and efficient patient care management.
- Assists with the development of budgets and ensures that targets are met.
- Serves as a resource to patients, families, physicians, and staff by interpreting policies and facilitating care. Provides departmental leadership by demonstrating effective communication skills, problem solving, and proactive conflict resolution to internal and external customers in situations.
- Hires, leads, mentors, develops, and evaluates staff in a manner that promotes engagement, productivity, and ensures competencies. Mentors staff to increase clinical skills, critical thinking, problem solving skills and promote retention. Conducts individual and team goal setting, performance planning and evaluation.
- Supports change and participates in the development, interpretation, implementation and evaluation of process improvement and quality management activities. Works with staff to make necessary changes.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Foundation Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of clinical care as normally obtained through the completion of an associate's degree in nursing, health care or related field.
Requires clinical licensure applicable to area of practice.
Must possess a strong knowledge of clinical operations as normally demonstrated through 1-2 years of experience with relevant to patient population. Must have the ability to develop and maintain working relationships with physicians, staff, patients, and families. Knowledge of the requirements of applicable regulatory and accreditation agencies excellent human relations and communication skills. May require possession of a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
Bachelor's degree preferred. Management or supervisory experience preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Foundation Health Partners is an EEO/AAP employer; qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.Community owned and operated, the employees of Tanana Valley Clinic, Fairbanks Memorial Hospital and Denali Center feel a great responsibility towards our patients, our community and each other. People First. We are dedicated to the delivery of compassionate health care. We believe in kindness and courtesy to every patient, every visitor, every employee, every person, every time. It takes a tremendous variety of strengths to meet the health care needs of our unique community. We offer a wide range of careers – nursing, finance, housekeeping, culinary, engineering, information technology radiology, pharmacy, rehab therapies and more. As the largest private employer in the Interior, Foundation Health Partners employs some of the brightest, most compassionate people in Fairbanks. If you want to make a difference, if you want to work with great people and if you want to earn competitive benefits, become an employee of Foundation Health Partners. Foundation Health Partners is an EEO/AAP employer; qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18303802/clinical-services-manager-tanana-valley-clinic-pediatrics-allergyLoading. Please wait.