Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 327 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Remote, WashingtonNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Austin, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Manchester, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!Emory Healthcare - Grady Hospital
Atlanta, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Irving, Texas
Internal Number: 4433411
The Clinical Informatics Systems Analyst II is primarily responsible for assisting in the operation and administration of clinical information systems, collaborating with clinical and technical associates to enhance workflow methodology and tools. Support responsibilities include application support of medium to high complexity for acute and non-acute care clinical applications for a large, multi-regional healthcare system; provides incident, change and problem management support following the outlined ITIL processes. This position must possess sufficient detailed healthcare knowledge and systems expertise to support assigned clinical application(s). This position requires the ability to work with minimal supervision. This position is exempt.
- Collaborate with Clinical Informatics colleagues across the enterprise to drive strategic goals and vision for the department and CHRISTUS Health
- Collaborate with Clinical Informatics colleagues to focus on standardized best practice workflow processes and clinical content to ensure alignment across all ministries in order to create efficiencies that improve patient safety
- Collaborate with technical colleagues to help identify any infrastructure related issues that have resulted in clinical application issues
- Develop, test, implement, support, and maintain assigned clinical applications, solutions and business processes to meet operational and technical requirements
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills when interacting with other people, both individually and in groups
- Demonstrate sound understanding of clinical practice as it pertains to the integration of clinical information systems and impact on end users
- Assist in reporting any identified clinical information systems compliance issues/concerns and escalate utilizing proper chain of command
- Provide on-going end user clinical information systems support with all upgrades, new releases and enhanced functionality
- Assist with communication to clinical end user system changes, new functionality, workflow process changes, and downtime procedures as they relate to the electronic medical record
- Foster relationships with ministry leadership and departments such as Information Services, Quality, Case Management, Revenue Cycle, and Finance to ensure effective communication, to meet business and financial requirements
- Prioritize, coordinate, and implement updates and requested changes to clinical information systems
- Provides effective customer service by being courteous, polite and friendly at all times
- May be required to work long hours during critical problems and on-call rotation
- Responsible for other duties and special projects as assigned
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with clinical information systems
- Troubleshoot and/or resolve application issues and escalate more complex issues as appropriate
- Proactively takes action without additional direction taking tasks/projects to completion. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays can-do attitude in good and bad times. Steps up to handle tough issues
- Through knowledge and understanding of operations, can proactively identify opportunities to enhance customer usability, efficiency and/or experience. Represents user needs and expectations in larger, more complex system updates and enhancements.
- Maintains relationship with end user leadership post-engagement. Proactively addresses end user conflicts. Provides clear and organized status reporting on key project areas to be used as external communications to stakeholders.
- Provides insight and recommendations on application/system analysis in assigned area(s). Demonstrates a solid/working level of subject matter expertise in providing support to projects, customers, and other teams while proactively working to improve and obtain new expertise in applications, including areas beyond assigned module. Utilizes application training, application web site and application resource materials regularly and effectively and is able guide newer team members in utilizing these resources
- Associate periodically reviews and auto-corrects his/her skills, habits, work ethic, and behaviors and manages his/her work in an effective and agreeable way among peers
- Strong technical proficiency in application-specific design and configuration. Ability to clearly articulate and communicate core design, configuration concepts to end users. Able to independently analyze, design, and configure the application. Able to teach design, configuration concepts to new team members.
- Proactively and independently troubleshoot and resolve moderate incidents and requests without direction. Demonstrates a working level understanding of information technology, including systems, applications, operations, and support. Adheres to standards/protocols.
- Maintains high standards for quality of work for self and others. Provides oversight and feedback on team member design, configuration and deliverables. Manages medium complexity projects/requests. Collaborates with team members as needed. Proactively evaluates all new release and functionality of applications.
- Performs working level process and requirement analysis, including process mapping though current flow charts, documents, future needs/plans, requirement elicitation, stakeholder analysis, and specification gathering to deliver cross team solutions. Responsible for completing working level gap analysis, and providing recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of clinical/technical application experience in lieu of degree, strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of clinical information systems, clinical informatics, data management and administration
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Full TimeAbout CHRISTUS HealthCHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18300303/epic-analyst-ambulatoryLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005