Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 2031 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23008551
Director of Finance
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Join a team that provides exceptional patient-based care
- Collaborative teams that work together for a common goal
- Compassionate and supportive leaders ensure work life balance for team members and providers without compromising patient care
Location: 900 HOPE WAY, Altamonte Springs, 32714
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director of Finance is a unique position, and the individual must possess a variety of skillsets. The Director will function in both a strategic and tactical role as well as analytical and managerial role, depending on the initiative. The Director must have a thorough financial acumen around of FFS healthcare businesses, such as primary care clinics, as well as managed risk businesses.
The Director will assess the financial viability, opportunity, and risk of Well 65+ as well as think strategically around ways to drive economic success. This will include the development of financial projections and market research on competitors in the business space. The Director will help develop pro formas and educate senior leadership on new opportunities being assessed.
The Director will oversee production of monthly financial statements, the budget process, the capital process, and provide accountability around financial targets. The Director will oversee the development of necessary analytical packages and develop reports benchmarking against market competitors. Working closely with management to form strategy and identify tactics to drive growth and margin improvement will also be part of the Director’s responsibilities. The Director will help grow Well 65+to a self-sustaining business and build the financial and analytical infrastructure to support the segment as it grows.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
The primary responsibilities of the Executive Director are:
- Participate in the creation of business plans, including identifying the market TAM, competition, financial drivers, and assessment of economic viability.
- Manage the development and tracking of the annual operating and capital budgets
- Lead the Well 65+ analytics team in development of analytical reporting and dashboards to track and create accountability around Well 65+ financial and operating drivers (i.e., PVA alignment, preferred specialty lists, optimal staffing, AristaMD usage, etc.)
- Develop models to forecast and track optimal Well 65+ clinic economics, the overhead structure different clinic mixes can support, cost reduction strategies, membership growth, and RAF growth.
- Provide financial expertise around Direct Contracting / ACO REACH and the Well 65+ Medicare Advantage contracts.
- Oversee, track, and provide input on how best to use capital Well 65+ has been allocated, as well as all future capital.
- Help identify sites and create the strategy around where future Well 65+ clinics are planted.
- Understand the strategic positioning of AdventHealth Well 65+ within AdventHealth and possess strong understanding of the operational strategies.
- Work side by side with executive leadership of AdventHealth Primary Health Division in improving financial performance and analyzing various strategies and scenarios to achieve financial success
- Work directly with the PHSO actuarial and finance team produce to Well 65+ member contribution estimates and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Five (5) years of experience in healthcare analytics/auditing, public accounting or related field; and supervisory or customer relationship experience
- 3-5 years of leadership experience
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare (equivalent business experience may also suffice)
• CPA desirable
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18297350/director-of-financeLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005