Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1654 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
UNAVAILABLE,NEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Elkton, MarylandNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California
Type: Full Time
Salary: $118,248.00 - $150,779.20
Internal Number: 7994
Job Requisition ID: 7994
Reporting to the Manager, Measure Transformation, the Pediatric Preventive Care Strategist will drive quality improvement initiatives through continuous review of trends, outcomes, and best practices to develop end-to-end processes and solutions using design thinking methodologies for key quality measures with support from a User Experience Strategist and Quality System Analyst. The Pediatric Preventive Care Strategist will be accountable for enterprise performance on quality measures related to pediatric preventive care.
Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
Responsible for leading quality improvement activities through competence in these areas:
1. Electronic retrieval of data, trending, and analysis
2. Summarizing data/outcomes, developing summary reports to trend outcomes, assisting with identifying opportunities for improvement using best practices from healthcare and adjacent industries
3. Accountable for enterprise performance on quality measures related to pediatric preventive care., which may include:
a. Timeliness of Prenatal Care
b. Immunizations for Children & Adults
c. Child & Adolescent Well Care Visits
d. Well Child Visits in First 30 Months
4. Apply clinical experience within appropriate scope of practice and expertise to collaboratively develop solutions that will meet regulatory quality measure standards and enhance patient care
5. Continuously review quality performance of assigned measure areas for trends and opportunities
6. Identify barriers to success and problem solve with quality and clinical / operational leadership to develop solutions
7. Oversee accuracy of data collection and analysis
8. Develop succinct, objective, and explanatory summary of data outcomes
Supervisory ResponsibilitiesLeading: Guides Others
Minimum eight (8) years ambulatory clinical experience in pediatric primary care setting.
Bachelor’s degree in any Science or Health Related field from an accredited institution required.
Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in any Science or Health Related field from an accredited institution preferred. (e.g., MD, NP, PA, RN).
Minimum possession of an active, unrestricted, and unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license issued by the California BRN strongly preferred.
Advanced active, unrestricted, and unencumbered clinical licensure issued by appropriate State Board (i.e. MD, PA, NP) strongly preferred.
Drivers License RequiredYes, must have a valid California Driver's License.
- Health Plan or Hospital Federal, State and Accreditation Requirements.
- Provider Workflows and Care Coordination and Transition Management processes.
- SDOH, Health Equity, Community Resources, Person-Centered Care, Alternative Care Models.
- Good problem-solving, organizational, and leadership skills are highly required
- Proficient user of basic computer applications for the execution of daily project operations.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to effectively convey messages across to both study team members and other external persons like vendors and external consultants.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Project.
- Must be able to lead and work as part of a cross-functional team, building new healthcare partnerships, products, and services.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Exceptional ability to organize and motivate other members in the project team.
- Proven track record for execution of deliverables and enterprise targets.
- Excellent creative, organization, multi-tasking, and attention to detail capabilities.
- Must be able to work within a dynamic environment, including managing multiple projects, and pivot or change direction as needed.
- Must results driven, self-starter, navigate ambiguity.
Commitment to Team Culture
The IEHP Team environment requires a Team Member to participate in the IEHP Team Culture. A Team Member demonstrates support of the Culture by developing professional and effective working relationships that include elements of respect and cooperation with Team Members, Members and associates outside of our organization.
Commute to meeting locations as needed.
Work Model LocationHybrid
Physical RequirementsKeyboarding: 10-Key - FREQUENTLYKeyboarding: Traditional - FREQUENTLYKeyboarding: Touch-Screen - FREQUENTLYHearing: One-on-One - FREQUENTLYCommunicate: Information/ideas verbally - FREQUENTLYNear Visual Acuity - FREQUENTLYSitting - CONSTANTLYLighting - CONSTANTLYIndoors - FREQUENTLYRegular contacts: co-workers, supervisor - FREQUENTLYMemory - FREQUENTLYUnderstand and follow direction - FREQUENTLYRegular and reliable attendance - CONSTANTLY
Starting Salary: $118,248.00 - $150,779.20
Pay rate will commensurate with experience
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is the largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire. We are also one of the largest employers in the region. With a provider network of more than 7,000 and a team of more than 2,500 employees, IEHP provides quality, accessible healthcare services to more than 1.5 million members. And our Mission, Vision, and Values help guide us in the development of innovative programs and the creation of an award winning workplace. As the healthcare landscape is transformed, we’re ready to make a difference today and in the years to come. Join our Team and make a difference with us! IEHP offers a competitive salary and a benefit package with a value estimated at 35% of the annual salary, including medical, dental, vision, team bonus, and state pension plan.https://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18291739/pediatric-preventative-care-strategistLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005