Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1531 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
VirginiaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Burbank, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Jonesborough, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tavares, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobClinical Supervisor - Child, Youth, and FamilyMultiCare Health SystemApplicationDetails
Location: Burien, Washington
Internal Number: 116101
- Provides support for an interdisciplinary team in planning and providing consumer care and program needs at their assigned site. Helps lead treatment team meetings and facilitates discussion around assessment, treatment and follow up care needs.
- Provides consultation, supervision and day-to-day coordination of team members.
- Provides case management and treatment coordination for consumers and individual treatment as needed.
- Oversees and develops individualized behavioral treatment plans and implements the plans including assisting interdisciplinary team members in administration of the plans.
- Responsible for assisting in recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orienting and supervising new employees.
- Supervises and monitors all clinical and documentation activities for programs, in keeping with Center philosophy and policies, and with state and county guidelines.
- Develops, coordinates and provides staff training in non-medical mental health issues.
- Supports a system-wide understanding of trauma prevalence, impact and trauma informed care.
- Fosters healing, hopeful, honest and trusting relationships for consumers and employees; Values consumer voice, choice and self-advocacy.
- Promotes a safe, calm and secure environment with supportive care and family-driven services that are trauma specific and promote recovery and wellness.
- All of these duties are part of an overall agency mission to provide service to individuals and families that are vulnerable. We provide quality services and strive towards excellence reflecting values of collaboration, respect, resiliency, hope, personal choice, humility, diversity, care, and compassionSupervisory Responsibilities: This position directly supervises CYF employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; monitoring performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.Education, Experience & Certification
- Mental Health Professional designation in State of Washington
- 2 yrs previous experience and demonstrated skills in a supervisory or lead capacity.
- Master's degree in one of the Behavioral Sciences from an accredited program.
- Licensure as a Mental Health Counselor, Social Worker or Marriage & Family Therapist preferred
- Valid Washington States driver's license. Computer Skills Proficient with Microsoft Office including Work, Excel and Outlook.Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Navos believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. This position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit our employees nor the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of the company. #LI-JG1
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Full Time Employee: YesPrimary Shift: Day
Work Schedule: Monday-FridayAbout MultiCare Health SystemMultiCare is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers. MultiCare has been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital and today is the largest community-based, locally governed system of health in the state of Washington, serving communities across Washington and Northern Idaho. MultiCare’s comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services — including Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Network; MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care; Pulse Heart Institute; MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians; MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region; and MultiCare Connected Care, our Accountable Care Organization. Eleven hospitals complete the organization: Allenmore Hospital, Auburn Medical Center, Capital Medical Center, Covington Medical Center, Deaconess Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital — the Puget Sound region’s only children’s hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washingt...on — Navos Behavioral Health Hospital, Valley Hospital, Tacoma General Hospital — which is home to the South Puget Sound region’s only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit — and Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital. Our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness, serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other. MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care. This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18289343/clinical-supervisor-child-youth-and-familyLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005