Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1015 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Warwick, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Premise Health
San Antonio, TexasNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Pompton Plains/NJ/USANEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!North Kansas City Hospital
North Kansas City, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Internal Number: 6223
Nemours is seeking a Web Application Developer to join our Nemours Children's Hospital team in Wilmington, DE.
The Web Application Developer is responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of web-based applications, which support the Nemours Medical Bioinformatics team. This position will work at several phases of the software development life-cycle and will be personally responsible for front-end application appearance and functionality: requirements gathering/specification, designing interfaces, writing code, compliance testing, documentation, maintenance, and some user support. The successful candidate must demonstrate an understanding of research and technical requirements for each assigned project.
This position will make recommendations about web technologies and general applications programming within the development team. The individual in this position must work well with other members of the Medical Bioinformatics team.
- Communicate effectively with non-technical users and administrators. Take their requests then effectively plan and implement necessary changes while keeping priority features/bugs in mind
- Tests, troubleshoots, and analyzes complex system problems and determines solution. Willing to work during non-business hours when needed to maintain live sites.
- Requirements Documentation & Project conception - Create documentation from initial job request through completion.
- Assess and make recommendations regarding tools, languages, methodologies, and processes pertaining to the work of the team.
- Keep up to date with a wide range of communications technologies (particularly those related to web-based applications), and operationalize those new technologies as they provide benefit to the work of the team.
About NemoursNemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust. Through family-centered care in our children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children — even those who may never enter our doors. Nemours began more than 70 years ago with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children and to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. Today, through our children’s hospitals and health system, we directly care for 250,000 children annually in Delaware Valley and Florida, including families who travel from across the country and world to see our specialists — treating every child as we would our own. We also reach beyond the walls of our hospitals and clinics to be a voice for children on a national and international level, and to lead the way in prevention, intervention, education, and research. Nemours is growing to better serve the children and families in our ca...re. We have 1.1 million square feet of space currently devoted to providing children’s healthcare or under construction, all designed with significant input and advice from our patients and families.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18288880/web-application-developer-researchLoading. Please wait.
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum 5 years relevant experience required
- Proficiency with application software testing (unit, integration, and application-level). Familiarity with QA Test Plans and QA Methodologies.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following programming languages/frameworks preferred: Laravel, Python, R.