Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1014 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Tyler, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Sebring, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Premise Health
San Antonio, TexasNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!North Kansas City Hospital
North Kansas City, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Houston, Texas
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 154126
The IAM Software Engineer Lead role is responsible for administration, maintenance, and ongoing day-to-day operational support including installation, configuration (product and applications), upgrade, migration, patching, troubleshooting and performance tuning of the Identity and Access Management product suite. The Lead IAM Engineer is a subject matter expert who, through independent project engagements and collaboration with business and technology partners, as well as third party vendors, designs and engineers the IAM platforms for the enterprise. This position will serve as subject matter expert (SME) for Oracle Identity Management, Privileged Access Management, and will be responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the product including code management, compilation and deployment across various environments. The Lead IAM SE maintains current knowledge of new products, industry trends and recommends enhancements and purchases that allow us to maintain healthy and functional applications and protect its employee's identities.
Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or eqivalent related experience
Certification in CISSP, CEH or CISM - Preferred
- 10 years in Information Systems including five (5) years experience in a support role working on IAM products (Oracle/SailPoint/ Okta/CA/IBM/CyberArk).
- Experience in developing, implementing or designing IAM solutions.
- Experience with installation, configuration, development, and deployment with Oracle IAM solutions or similar product, and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of IAM and risk management best practices.
- Experience with automating access control processes such as User Provisioning, Onboarding, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), authorization models, Single Sign-On (SSO), LDAP, Active Directory.
- Experience with key Identity governance concepts (Identity Lifecycle, RBAC, SOD, workflow development, birthright access, and privilege access, MFA, Federation and SSO). Working knowledge of PAM, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, 1Oauth2 and OIDC.
Communication Skills: Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact); Exceptional Verbal (e.g., Public Speaking); Writing/Composing: Correspondence/Reports
Other Skills: Analytical; Design; Mathematics; Research; Statistical
Work Schedule: Flexible; On Call
TYPICAL DUTIES THAT MAY BE PERFORMED
1. Administer, configure and support the Oracle Identity Management software systems (Identity Management, Access Management, Privileged Identity/Access Management, Identity Governance, Attestation, Role based access controls, Federation and Incident Response) and applications.
2. Develop and maintain security framework to support authentication, federation, and privileged account management.
3. Develop RACI charts or equivalent to assist in development, implementation and ongoing management and governance of IAM infrastructure capabilities, in consultation with his/her director
4. Support and maintain the integration of existing and new application with the IAM infrastructure.
5. Create, measure, analyze, and present reports to management representing current application, IDs, and privileged ID onboarding in addition to usage reports.
6. Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical issues in support of the identity access, application and provide solutions/recommendations
7. Collaborate with other infrastructure and development teams on shared components or integration points.
8. Schedule and participate in system infrastructure and hardware upgrades, remediation, and health checks.
9. Implement monitoring tool thresholds, conduct proactive event remediation, capacity planning, and optimization.
10. Develop, maintain, and execute processes and procedures to ensure ongoing Disaster Recovery Readiness.
11. Evaluate, plan, and coordinate the implementation of rollouts and resource allocation for access identity systems and applications.
12. Recommend Changes for improvement with emphasis on automation and efficiency supporting the organization's strategic and long term goals.
13. Serve as identity access technical liaison and coordinator between the customer departments and IT.
14. Define and maintain appropriate controls and documentation ensuring compliance with regulatory and audit requirements
15. Participate in on call rotation for support of Production Identity Management infrastructure.About Harris Health SystemThe Harris Health System is a fully integrated healthcare system that cares for all residents of Harris County, Texas. We are the first accredited healthcare institution in Harris County to be designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, and are one of the largest systems in the country to achieve the quality standard. Our system includes 23 community health centers, five school-based clinics, a dental center and dialysis center, mobile health units, a rehabilitation and specialty hospital and two full-service hospitals.Ben Taub Hospital is a world renowned Level I Trauma Center with 586 licensed acute-care beds and provides a wide range of specialty care outpatient services. Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital is a 328 licensed bed acute-care hospital with a newly expanded Level III trauma center and a distinguished regional center for neonatal intensive care for high-risk deliveries.Harris Health is a teaching system for Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth). We train the next generation of healthcare providers on the latest medical procedures and technological breakthroughs.With... our fully integrated electronic medical records system, we offer patients the convenience and assurance that their medical history is accurate, safe and available when and where it is needed. Our Medical Home designation ensures that we offer a full range of preventive, specialty and acute care services for the entire family.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18288614/iam-software-engineer-leadLoading. Please wait.