Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 2053 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
UNAVAILABLE,NEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Arkansas Children's Hospital
Little Rock, ArkansasFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Chattanooga, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Elkton, MarylandNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSt. Louis Regional Vice President of OperationsSSM HealthApplicationDetails
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Type: Full Time
Sector:Health Care System
Internal Number: R102870Develops short- and long-term operational goals and plans ensuring alignment with broader organization priorities. Utilizes metrics and organization vision to lead and direct operational activities. Challenges assumptions and standards of business in an effort to improve overall operational effectiveness and service to organization customers.
- Serves as a member of the leadership team providing strategic direction on operational related issues. Works effectively as a team member in a dynamic executive environment in a matrix organization, and promotes teamwork within and across the organization by maintaining positive relationships and utilizing effective problem solving skills.
- Ensures premier customer satisfaction. Implements mechanisms and feedback processes to determine customer satisfaction levels. Ensures engagement and satisfaction of employees, physicians, and leadership to ensure effective implementation of strategic and operational plans. Creates an environment in which effective communication and responsiveness to customer needs are priorities. Provides timely resolution and response to customer complaints, concerns and suggestions.
- Operationalizes business plans for assigned area. Translates initiatives into action plans at the departmental level with appropriate performance measures. Assumes fiscal responsibility through budgetary planning and implementation. Establishes and monitors process improvement initiatives to achieve value based outcome metrics.
- Oversees human resource management for the assigned area creating a culture of employee engagement. Ensures HR policies are administered consistently across function. Organizes operations through appropriate structure and delegation of functions to achieve productivity. Identifies succession planning needs with special emphasis on retaining and recruiting a diverse work force.
- Promotes team building and collaboration. Motivates, encourages and empowers staff to achieve personal, organizational and team goals. Recognizes accomplishment. Encourages and provides opportunity for staff input and feedback regarding improvement opportunities. Mentors and coaches the leadership team. Regularly informs and updates staff on organizational and industry issues.
- Ensures quality patient care is provided on a daily basis. Participates in ongoing continuous quality improvement education and training.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that address hospital and service line functions. Develops and ensures compliance with confidentiality practices. Maintains knowledge and achieves compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements, licensure, accreditation requirements, record procedures and internal controls.
- Develops and enhances relationships with community, other publics, organizations and groups that expand the effectiveness of the mission.
- Collaborates with regional support functions of nursing, finance, planning, quality and human resources to achieve successful outcomes for the hospitals, service lines, network and system. Participates in developing policies and procedures and communicates appropriately to ensure compliance is achieved. Effectively communicates at all levels of the organization.
- Regularly displays and encourages ethical behavior in the areas of business ethics, legal compliance, confidentiality, conflicts of interest, vendor relationships and the reporting of questionable activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree
More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18287062/st-louis-regional-vice-president-of-operationsLoading. Please wait.
- Ten years' experience, with five years' in leadership
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005