Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1958 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.SSM Health
St. Louis, MissouriNemours
Wilmington, DelawareFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSt. Louis Regional Vice President of Patient Care Services / Chief Nursing OfficerSSM HealthApplicationDetails
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Type: Full Time
Sector:Health Care System
Internal Number: R102661Job Description
Develops short- and long-term Nursing goals and plans ensuring alignment with broader organization priorities. Utilizes metrics and organization vision to lead and direct strategic nursing practice and standards, patient safety, clinical outcomes and patient, employee and physician satisfaction. Develops and implements nursing practice standards and guidelines across organization to ensure the safe provision of quality patient care.
- Serves as a member of the leadership team providing strategic direction on Nursing related issues. Works effectively as a team member in a dynamic executive environment in a matrix organization, and promotes teamwork within and across the organization by maintaining positive relationships and utilizing effective problem solving skills.
- Regularly displays and encourages ethical behavior in the areas of business ethics, legal compliance, confidentiality, conflicts of interest, vendor relationships and the reporting of questionable activities. Serves as a role model and mentor to nursing leaders.
- Identifies common opportunities for standardizing processes to achieve a consistent experience for all served. Develops strategies to ensure premier patient satisfaction. Leads development of nursing practice standards to facilitate effective utlization of the electronic health record.
- Establishes and implements key quality metrics to evaluate the quality of patient care. Participates in ongoing continuous quality improvement education and training.
- Oversees human resource management for the assigned area creating a culture of employee engagement. Ensures HR policies are administered consistently across function. Organizes nursing through appropriate structure and delegation of functions using staffing models/tools to achieve productivity and optimize the delivery of patient care. Identifies succession planning needs within the nursing team.
- Promotes team building and collaboration. Motivates, encourages and empowers staff to achieve personal, organizational and team goals. Recognizes accomplishment. Encourages and provides opportunity for staff input and feedback regarding improvement opportunities. Advocates for patients and the nursing profession.
- Maintains knowledge and achieves compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements, licensure, accreditation requirements, record procedures and internal controls. Regularly informs and updates staff on organizational and industry issues.
- Reviews pending legislation on local, state and national levels for impact on health care; and when appropriate, enlists support to influence effective legislation.
- Monitors nursing practice, clinical outcomes and process improvement initiatives to achieve value based outcome metrics. Assumes fiscal responsibility through budgetary planning and implementation.
- Partners across the organization to support smooth transition of care for patients across care settings to ensure optimal setting of care to address patient needs.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree
More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18287058/st-louis-regional-vice-president-of-patient-care-services-chief-nursing-officerLoading. Please wait.
- Fifteen years' experience, with seven years' in leadership
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005