Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1839 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
UNAVAILABLE,NEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Chattanooga, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Elkton, MarylandNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2214662Project Manager - Psychiatric Hospital-2214662
Primary Location: TN-Nashville-Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital (VPH)
Organization: Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hosp 202700Shift: First ShiftDescription
Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital
Performs project management support and analysis under occasional guidance. Works with customers to understand and analyze operational procedures, requirements, processes and/or other needs to bring about successful completion of the project.
This position will offer the selected applicant the opportunity to oversee diverse projects with multidisciplinary teams. The Project Manager will be exposed to the full operations of the behavioral health system here at Vanderbilt and as well as operations throughout the institution. This position will have the opportunity to report on projects through presentations across the Vanderbilt system.
- Plans, develops, leads and executes the project in order to meet established goals, objectives and timelines.
- Provides professional and/or technical leadership in the execution of day to day project activities.
- Communicates within and across area(s) to maximize information sharing around progress, needs, interdependencies and/or accomplishments.
- Facilitates the identification of gaps in service level/processes to identify potential areas for improvement.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
* Vanderbilt Behavioral Health is a multidisciplinary service within Vanderbilt University Medical Center that offers world-class patient care and excellence in education and research.
* Vanderbilt Behavioral Health, through its inpatient facility Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital, is the only inpatient provider of mental health services for children in Middle Tennessee. We offer highly specialized services for children ages 4-12 who have emotional or behavioral challenges and need immediate assistance. Each child's care is supervised by a board-certified child psychiatrist.
* Our adult programs care for patients 18 and older. We offer personalized treatment programs tailored to specific needs such as Psychotic Disorder Program, Mood Disorders Program, Addictions Programs, and the Adult Partial Hospitalization Program.
* Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital is an 106-bed hospital for children, adolescents, and adult patients.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded, and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
Our Nursing Philosophy:
We believe highly skilled and specialized nursing care is essential to Vanderbilt University Medical Center's mission of quality in patient care, education and research. We believe nursing is an applied art and science focused on helping people, families and communities reach excellent health and well-being.
Achieve the Remarkable:
Learn more about VUMC Nursing:
- Nursing Careers: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/index.html
- Benefits: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/benefits.html
- Our Nursing Philosophy: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/philosophy.html
- Our Nursing Leadership: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/leadership.html
- Shared Governance: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/shared-governance.html
- Education & Professional Development: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/professional-development.html
- Life In Nashville: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/nashville.html
- VUMC Nursing: http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/root/vumc.php?site=vanderbilt-nursing
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) is required.
- 3 years of related work experience is required.
- Successful candidates will have a previous experience in a healthcare setting.
- Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Sedentary category requiring exertion up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors.
- Occasional: Chemicals and Gasses: Medications, cleaning chemicals, oxygen, other medical gases used in work area.
#LI-RN1About Vanderbilt HealthVanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and the Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. These hospitals experienced more than 61,000 inpatient admissions during fiscal year 2015. Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics treated nearly 2 million patients during this same period. Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our health care advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.As t...he largest employer in middle Tennessee, we welcome those who are interested in ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive and professional atmosphere. Most of us spend so much of our lives at work, we want to be part of maintaining a workplace in which people support one another and encourage reaching for excellence. Many high-achieving employees stay at Vanderbilt because of the professional growth they experience and because of their appreciation of Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful setting and, above all, sense of community and purpose.Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18286636/project-manager-psychiatric-hospitalLoading. Please wait.