Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 780 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!NEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Cardiology
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
SPARKS, NevadaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!NEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Emory Healthcare
Atlanta, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSenior Enterprise Cloud Architect (**Remote Available**)Vanderbilt HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2213593Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect (**Remote Available**)-2213593
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: TN-Nashville-3401 West End Ave
Organization: VUMC IT Outsourced/Cloud Svc 108057Shift: DaysDescription
This Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect is a full-time senior level position with Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) and offers challenge, visibility and a chance to make a difference in healthcare technology. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and a highly collaborative environment.
Develops the design, creation, and management of Enterprise Cloud Architecture. Provides information for the financial, operational, and technical feasibility of adopting external cloud-based IT platforms and infrastructure services. Ensures overall architecture is maintained in a coherent manner with considerations for quality and security. Designs, develops, enhances and maintains processes. Acts as a key member for planning of strategic, tactical and operational initiatives. May lead projects. Coaches development of other employees. Participates in the implementation of complex projects.
- Assists with Strategic Planning and short- and long-term roadmaps.
- Provides scalable platforms for deployment of applications and infrastructure.
- Provides trend analysis with actionable items.
- Manages projects / processes, working independently with limited supervision.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
- Experience with cloud products: Azure and Amazon AWS
- Familiar with infrastructure as code, specifically Terraform and Azure Resource Manager
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following: Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage, Azure AD etc
- Create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed adoption
- Well versed in designing and building Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups
- Provide recommendations with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, HashiCorp Vault, and SDLC is a benefit as well
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve our service
AD HOC REPORTING - (INTERMEDIATE): Demonstrates mastery of reporting in practical applications of a difficult nature. Able to sort through data to identify patterns and establish relationships. Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully delivering complex reports from active and archived information in state-of-the-art databases without requiring support and instruction from others. Demonstrates knowledge of data mining and data warehousing.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING - (ADVANCED): Demonstrates the ability to apply diverse areas of business knowledge to successfully meet broad objectives independently. Able to communicate intelligently with users, customers, management, and business leaders on the impact of technology changes. Demonstrates ability to anticipate resource needs, identify discrete tasks, set priorities, define dependencies, schedule activities, and organize work for a diverse, multi-functional configuration plan. Competently handles multiple plans and projects simultaneously managing to commitments and deadlines while successfully navigating dependencies. Improves workflows and systems in the environment as plan results dictate.
CORPORATE SYSTEMS ARCH STANDARDS (INTERMEDIATE): Has detailed knowledge of the architecture of the systems which support more than one core business area. Demonstrates knowledge of how the core business areas' applications and support systems are structured, how various components and parts interact, as well as what protocols and interfaces are used for communications and cooperation between modules and components. Participates in the overall planning and design of the specific core business systems. Able to train and educate others in the structure and components of systems architecture for those core business areas.
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES (ADVANCED): Demonstrates high levels of knowledge in new and emerging technologies. Contributes to strategic planning in areas which require expert knowledge and experience. Participates in advanced technology efforts for the company, evaluating and testing new products to determine their value and applicability to the organization. Often takes a lead role in critical situations where there is a need to apply knowledge of technological trends, emerging technology and/or new tools and products. Successfully selects and implements new technology to meet requirements of state-of-the-art systems and projects. Helps set standards and establish procedures relating to new technological products and services. Actively participates in outside professional organizations and forums.
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (EXPERT): Is a recognized expert and authority in Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting. Anticipates design and architectural flaws early in the testing process. Occupies the position which is the last internal resource for support or direction. Expected, as a result of the position, to have the ultimate knowledge, control, influence, and/or jurisdiction in the skill. Takes a lead role in developing best practices for the organization.
SYSTEMS INTEGRATION (INTERMEDIATE): Demonstrates mastery of systems integration in practical applications of a difficult nature. Able to blend legacy systems with new systems and technology in a seamless solution. Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully delivering systems integration solutions without requiring support and instruction from others.
- Organizational Impact: Independently delivers on objectives with understanding of how they impact the results of own area/team and other related teams.
- Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Utilizes multiple sources of data to analyze and resolve complex problems; may take a new perspective on existing solution.
- Breadth of Knowledge: Has advanced knowledge within a professional area and basic knowledge across related areas.
- Team Interaction: Acts as a go-to resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small project teams.
About the Department:
VUMC IT provides hardware, software and service solutions for the entire Medical Center. With over 40,000 workstations in the Medical Center, our teams can assist not only with hardware support, but also software and application support and services to enhance security and protection of your information.
Position Shift: Days
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded, and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
- US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
- Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
- Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
- The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
- Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
- National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
- Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
- 5 years relevant experience
- Additional Qualification Information:
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Sedentary category requiring exertion up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Occasional: Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand or hands.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors.
#LI-BP1About Vanderbilt HealthVanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and the Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. These hospitals experienced more than 61,000 inpatient admissions during fiscal year 2015. Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics treated nearly 2 million patients during this same period. Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our health care advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.As t...he largest employer in middle Tennessee, we welcome those who are interested in ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive and professional atmosphere. Most of us spend so much of our lives at work, we want to be part of maintaining a workplace in which people support one another and encourage reaching for excellence. Many high-achieving employees stay at Vanderbilt because of the professional growth they experience and because of their appreciation of Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful setting and, above all, sense of community and purpose.Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18286497/senior-enterprise-cloud-architect-remote-availableLoading. Please wait.