Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1956 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobAssociate Patient Service Specialist PRN - Mt Juliet WICVanderbilt HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2213142Associate Patient Service Specialist PRN - Mt Juliet WIC-2213142
Job: Accounting and Finance
Primary Location: TN-Mount Juliet-VOI Clinic - Mt. Juliet
Organization: WIC PSRs-Brtwd/MtJlt/Nlnsvl 203059Shift: DaysDescription
Associate Patient Service Specialist PRN
Walk In Clinic (Mt. Juliet)
Job Summary: Provides service to patient either pre-appointment, during or post appointment with regular guidance. Responsibilities may include inbound/outbound telephone calls, cash management, appointment scheduling, process of insurance updates and patient check in/out.
- PRN (As Needed)
- Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Rotating Weekends: Saturday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent experience) and < 1 year relevant experience
Department Summary: Vanderbilt's Walk-In Clinics are a part of a growing number of Vanderbilt Clinics also open in Belcourt, Melrose, Brentwood, Bellevue, Belle Meade, Cools Springs, Franklin, Hendersonville, Nolensville, Mt. Juliet, Pleasant View, and Spring Hill. These clinics provide high quality health care services in a location convenient for many. Board-certified Vanderbilt physicians or nurse practitioners are always on site, and no appointments are necessary. We offer advanced services such as EKG, lab and X-rays, with immediate results.
The Vanderbilt Walk-In Clinic saves patients' time and possibly a trip to the Emergency Room. The clinics take care of common illnesses and minor injuries, including allergies, infections, sore throats, and stomach bugs. Screening, testing and preventative services available include breathing treatments, drug screenings, EKGs, lab testing, pregnancy testing, TB skin testing, vaccinations, and X-rays. Physicals needed for adoptions, camps, or sports, the Department of Transportation and pre-employment are also offered.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the Best Children's Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties nationally ranked.
* Healthcare's Most Wired: Among the nation's 100 "most-wired" hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical technology.
* Becker's Hospital Review: named as one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America", in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
* The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 children's hospitals in the to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
* American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
* Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive Magnet designations.
* National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
* Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6th year in a row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality.
- Conducts patient check-in and check-out.
- Schedules appointments through clinical communication or direct request.
- Provides positive first impressions utilizing customer service skills.
- Ensures point of service collections.
- Manages reception area, maintains orderly appearance of reception area; ensures method for accountability of each patient check-in; proactively communicates appointment updates with patients.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent experience) and < 1 year relevant experience
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Light Work category requiring exertion up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects.
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Occasional: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Occasional: Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand or hands.
- Occasional: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
About Vanderbilt HealthVanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and the Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. These hospitals experienced more than 61,000 inpatient admissions during fiscal year 2015. Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics treated nearly 2 million patients during this same period. Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our health care advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.As t...he largest employer in middle Tennessee, we welcome those who are interested in ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive and professional atmosphere. Most of us spend so much of our lives at work, we want to be part of maintaining a workplace in which people support one another and encourage reaching for excellence. Many high-achieving employees stay at Vanderbilt because of the professional growth they experience and because of their appreciation of Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful setting and, above all, sense of community and purpose.Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18286444/associate-patient-service-specialist-prn-mt-juliet-wicLoading. Please wait.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Feeling: Ability to perceive size, shape, temperature, texture by touch with fingertips.