Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1637 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeAtlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Summit/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Remote, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Davenport, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Plano, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSenior Application Specialist (Technical Workday Support - Finance Grants / Contracts) 100% REMOTEVanderbilt HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2210654Senior Application Specialist (Technical Workday Support - Finance Grants / Contracts) 100% REMOTE-2210654
Job: Accounting and Finance
Primary Location: TN-Nashville-Green Hills Office Building
Organization: Finance-Grants/Contracts 108333Shift: First ShiftDescription
Senior Application Specialist (Technical Workday Support - Finance Grants / Contracts) 100% REMOTE
Completes product design specifications, performs form build and application content configuration for a set of products independently. May lead projects as technical expert of set of products. Defines reports and queries. Resolves complex break/fix workflow issues.
- Defines reports and queries.
- Monitors product at application level.
- Performs Application Content Configuration.
- Resolves break/fix workflow issues.
- Supports form build.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE (INTERMEDIATE):- Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully developing or supporting applications for the product without requiring support and instruction from others. Able to educate and train others regarding the process.
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates mastery of Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting in practical applications of a difficult nature. Assures that the proper people receive problem reports as soon as detected. Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully delivering Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting products and services without requiring support and instruction from others. Able to train and educate by setting the example, giving technical instruction, providing leadership, and generally raising the level of performance of others while on the job.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates a conceptual and business understanding of this topic, as well as related topics. Able to quickly and accurately discuss the impact of new technology, platforms and design criteria on this topic. Knowledgeable of the major business units which use applications in this topic. Understands and monitors appropriate key business indicators as they may apply to enhancements to the system. Able to communicate with users and customers regarding various business functions and how they fit into this topic in an easily understood manner.
CONFIGURATION PLANNING (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates ability to forecast complex resource needs, identify discrete tasks, set priorities, define dependencies, schedule activities, meet deadlines, and organize work for multi-faceted plans. Merges diverse points of view into a coalition with shared goals and objectives. Plans for and anticipates events outside of immediate responsibility. Identifies relevant stakeholders and gains their commitment. Anticipates problems and obstacles before they arise. Sets priorities with a proper sense of urgency and importance. Develops creative ideas and takes innovative action to achieve planned goals and objectives.
- Organizational Impact: Independently delivers on objectives with understanding of how they impact the results of own area/team and other related teams.
- Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Utilizes multiple sources of data to analyze and resolve complex problems; may take a new perspective on existing solution.
- Breadth of Knowledge: Has advanced knowledge within a professional area and basic knowledge across related areas.
- Team Interaction: Acts as a go-to resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small project teams.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (P3):
- - Develops Self and Others: Invests time, energy and enthusiasm in developing self/others to help improve performance and gain knowledge in new areas.
- - Builds and Maintains Relationships: Maintains regular contact with key colleagues and stakeholders using formal and informal opportunities to expand and strengthen relationships.
- - Communicates Effectively: Recognizes group interactions and modifies one's own communication style to suit different situations and audiences.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (P3):
- - Serves Others with Compassion: Seeks to understand current and future needs of relevant stakeholders and customizes services to better address them.
- - Solves Complex Problems: Approaches problems from different angles; Identifies new possibilities to interpret opportunities and develop concrete solutions.
- - Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Provides ongoing support and coaching in a constructive manner to increase employees' effectiveness.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (P3):
- - Performs Excellent Work: Engages regularly in formal and informal dialogue about quality; directly addresses quality issues promptly.
- - Ensures Continuous Improvement: Applies various learning experiences by looking beyond symptoms to uncover underlying causes of problems and identifies ways to resolve them.
- - Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Understands all aspects of providing a safe environment and performs routine safety checks to prevent safety hazards from occurring.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (P3):
- - Demonstrates Accountability: Demonstrates a sense of ownership, focusing on and driving critical issues to closure.
- - Stewards Organizational Resources: Applies understanding of the departmental work to effectively manage resources for a department/area.
- - Makes Data Driven Decisions: Demonstrates strong understanding of the information or data to identify and elevate opportunities.
FOSTERING INNOVATION (P3):
- - Generates New Ideas: Proactively identifies new ideas/opportunities from multiple sources or methods to improve processes beyond conventional approaches.
- - Applies Technology: Demonstrates an enthusiasm for learning new technologies, tools, and procedures to address short-term challenges.
- - Adapts to Change: Views difficult situations and/or problems as opportunities for improvement; actively embraces change instead of emphasizing negative elements.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and 5 years relevant experience
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Sedentary category requiring exertion up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Occasional: Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand or hands.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors.
About Vanderbilt HealthVanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and the Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. These hospitals experienced more than 61,000 inpatient admissions during fiscal year 2015. Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics treated nearly 2 million patients during this same period. Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our health care advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.As t...he largest employer in middle Tennessee, we welcome those who are interested in ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive and professional atmosphere. Most of us spend so much of our lives at work, we want to be part of maintaining a workplace in which people support one another and encourage reaching for excellence. Many high-achieving employees stay at Vanderbilt because of the professional growth they experience and because of their appreciation of Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful setting and, above all, sense of community and purpose.Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18286362/senior-application-specialist-technical-workday-support-finance-grants-contracts-100-remoteLoading. Please wait.