Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1733 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Summit/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Remote, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Davenport, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Plano, TexasNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Austin, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobValet Attendant Full time-2K sign on bonus & FlexibleVanderbilt HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: 2216553Valet Attendant Full time-2K sign on bonus & Flexible-2216553
Job: Parking and Transportation
Primary Location: TN-Nashville-East Garage
Organization: Valet 10 111160Description
Valet Attendant 2K Sign On Bonus
The Valet Attendant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to patients/visitors in an attentive, friendly, and efficient manner. The Valet Attendant is responsible for driving, parking, and retrieving patient/visitor vehicles in a prompt and safe manner. To ensure your safety, we currently provide optional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), like masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer, to minimize your exposure with patients.
This position offers a consistent, full-time schedule with a starting pay for this position is $16/hr. VUMC also offers competitive benefits, including:
- Time off (flexPTO)
- Medical Health Plan Options
- Dental and/or vision
- Basic life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and adoption assistance
- Traditional/ Enhanced short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Auto, home and pet insurance
- Flexible Hour
To provide safe, efficient, and reliable parking and transportation options that provide mobility, accessibility, and enhance sustainability for the VUMC community.
Monday-Friday 6:00 AM-6:00 PM
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research
VUMC Recent Accomplishments
Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments:
* US News & World Report: #1 Hospital in Tennessee, #1 Health Care Provider in Nashville, #1 Audiology (Bill Wilkerson Center), 12 adult and 10 pediatric clinical specialties ranked among the nation's best, #15 Education and Training
* Truven Health Analytics: among the top 50 cardiovascular hospitals in the U.S.
* Becker's Hospital Review: one of the "100 Greatest Hospitals in America"
* The Leapfrog Group: grade "A" in Hospital Safety Score
* National Institutes of Health: among the top 10 grant awardees for medical research in the US
* Magnet Recognition Program: Vanderbilt nurses are the only group honored in Middle Tennessee
* Nashville Business Journal: Middle Tennessee's healthiest employer
* American Hospital Association: among the 100 "Most Wired" medical systems in the USBasic Qualifications
High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent experience) and 1 years relevant experience
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
- TN Driver's License Required
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Light Work category requiring exertion up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects.
- Occasional: Lifting over 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects from one level to another, includes upward pulling over 35 lbs, with help of coworkers or assistive device
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Crouching/Squatting: Bending body downward and forward by bending legs and spine.Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Frequent: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Frequent: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Frequent: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Frequent: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Frequent: Climbing: Ascending or descending stairs/ramps using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Continuous: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Continuous: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Continuous: Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing, crouching or maneuvering self, patient and equipment simultaneously while working in large and small spaces
- Continuous: Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand or hands.
- Continuous: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Frequent: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Occasional: Pathogens: Risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other contagious illnesses.
- Frequent: Climate: Ability to withstand exposure to atmospheric extremes including heat, cold, humidity, and barometric pressure changes.
#LI-BP1About Vanderbilt HealthVanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and the Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. These hospitals experienced more than 61,000 inpatient admissions during fiscal year 2015. Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics treated nearly 2 million patients during this same period. Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our health care advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.As t...he largest employer in middle Tennessee, we welcome those who are interested in ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive and professional atmosphere. Most of us spend so much of our lives at work, we want to be part of maintaining a workplace in which people support one another and encourage reaching for excellence. Many high-achieving employees stay at Vanderbilt because of the professional growth they experience and because of their appreciation of Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful setting and, above all, sense of community and purpose.Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18286280/valet-attendant-full-time-2k-sign-on-bonus-flexibleLoading. Please wait.