Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1864 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobDirector Information Services - IM business collaborationCHRISTUS HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Irving, Texas
Internal Number: 5814809
Assists the Information Systems Department in providing strategic and operational direction for planning, designing, implementing and maintaining the organization's information technology infrastructure.
Works with internal and external departments/units to identify opportunities to improve and refine services to meet their needs.
Participates in the investigation, selection, and operation of information systems platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of complex Active Directory domain environments, including domain trusts, certification authority, DFS namespaces, and group policy management.
- Understanding of DNS is necessary; specific Infoblox experience is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of hybrid Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online and associated features such as mail flow rules/connectors, SPF/DKIM/DMARC, Exchange Online Protection, Message Encryption, and Retention.
- In-depth knowledge of Azure Active Directory, AD Connect, Privileged Identity Management, Conditional Access, Management Groups, and Cost Management, preferably with experience working with a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and familiarity with the VLSC and EA portals.
- In-depth knowledge of the full Microsoft 365 stack, including Teams, Security, Compliance, Defender (including for Endpoint, Office 365, and Identity), Power Apps, SharePoint, OneDrive, and others previously mentioned.
- Working knowledge of various authentication protocols such as LDAP, Kerberos, OAuth2, and SAML.
- Familiarity and experience with Okta Universal Directory, SSO and MFA.
- Familiarity and experience with Windows PowerShell along with the ability to write, use, and troubleshoot scripts and automate tasks.
- Familiarity and experience with Enterprise Printing with a preference for LRS VPSX Enterprise.
- General knowledge and experience with server administration and familiarity with topics such as clustering, load balancing, networking, subnetting, etc.
- Directs departmental operations and supervises employees directly
- Reviews, evaluates, and approves proposals for hardware and software acquisition.
- Coordinates new system development and improvements to existing systems. Serves on committees for ongoing analysis of system improvement.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, and short and long-range planning; develops tracking and evaluation programs to assist in the accomplishment of established goals.
- Develops and establishes policies and objectives consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient operation of internal departments/units.
- Participates as a member of the management team in planning, problem resolution, and reviewing department performance.
- Develops annual operating budget and provides fiscal direction to the unit.
- Implements appropriate educational and training programs to ensure high-quality professional staff performance.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
Full TimeAbout CHRISTUS HealthCHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18284954/director-information-services-im-business-collaborationLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005