Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1789 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Required Education:High School
Internal Number: 121816490
Do you want to work on meaningful and impactful projects that make a difference to the individual members of the surrounding communities?*?¯Are you looking for a program that will allow you to collaborate with healthcare leaders and fellow interns, while receiving training on the tools to succeed in the workforce? If this sounds exciting, then Atlantic Health System's 10-week summer internship program may be great for you!*?¯
* Provides assistance with Project Governance meetings, and financial analysis
* Organizes and attends meetings and events as appropriate for the project(s), creating agendas and notes
* Proactively and appropriately escalates risks, issues, and decisions.
* Selects appropriate project artifacts for use. Keeps artifacts up to date. Creates artifacts in a manner consistent with ISS project management methodology, allows for efficient project management, and meets stakeholder needs.
- Teamplayer that has excellent communication skills. Listens well, speaks and writes clearly and concisely.
- Enrolled in coursework related to Project Management, Business, Communications, Public Administration
- Must be in good academic standing
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Work 37.5 hours per week and commit to a minimum of 375 hours for the duration of the internship
- Displays model behavior. Engages others in attaining a future vision not only for the project, but for the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and change management skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously demonstrating flexibility and creativity.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Please See AboveMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18284240/it-project-management-internshipLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005