Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 790 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
San Antonio, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Manchester, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Fort Worth, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!Emory Healthcare
Atlanta, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Boise, Idaho
Internal Number: 70083
St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID is seeking an HR Specialist 2 to join our Benefits team.
Under limited supervision, the Human Resources Specialist 2 has proficiency in the specialized body of knowledge to administer the daily functions of various HR programs, including assisting and educating employees and/or leaders.
- Provides timely and quality customer service; researches and responds to problems, questions, and issues/opportunities from employees and all levels of leadership with recommendations and solutions; acts as a resource for escalated issues.
- Duties may be across HR programs that often rely on judgement/interpretation in areas such as FMLA, employee relations, compensation, benefits, HR compliance, and talent acquisition.
- Processes transactions in applicable systems in an accurate and timely manner; maintains appropriate documentation both written and electronic.
- Provides data analysis and reports of complex scope.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in completion of job duties; works independently and relies on pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Prepares and distributes correspondence within appropriate deadlines to meet business needs.
- Educates employees on HR policies, procedures and resources available.
- Applies knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures while understanding and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Utilizes analysis and critical thinking skills in interpreting and processing HR data.
- Assists with and may lead special projects.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree OR 4 years of direct professional human resources experience
- Experience: None
- Licenses/Certifications: None
- Benefits experience
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.About St. Luke's Health SystemAs the only Idaho-based, not-for-profit health system, St. Luke’s Health System is part of the communities we serve, with local physicians and boards who further our organization’s mission “To improve the health of people in our region.” Working together, we share resources, skills, and knowledge to provide the best possible care, no matter which of our hospitals you choose.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18284042/hr-specialist-2Loading. Please wait.