Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1867 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaHarris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Remote, WashingtonNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
VirginiaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Burbank, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobPediatric Respiratory Care Services Manager - Duke University HospitalDuke University Health SystemApplicationDetails
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Internal Number: 228627
Duke University Hospital is consistently rated as one of the best in the United States and is known around the world for its outstanding care and groundbreaking research. Duke University Hospital has 1,048 licensed inpatient beds and offers comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic facilities, including a regional emergency/trauma center; a major surgery suite containing 65 operating rooms; an endo-surgery center; a separate hospital outpatient surgical department with nine operating rooms and an extensive diagnostic and interventional radiology area.
For 2021-2022, U.S. News and World Report ranked Duke University Hospital nationally in 11 adult specialties: cancer, cardiology & heart surgery, diabetes & endocrinology, ear, nose & throat, gastroenterology & GI surgery, gynecology, neurology & neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pulmonology & lung surgery, and urology. Duke University Hospital is also ranked first in North Carolina and first in the Raleigh-Durham area.
In addition to its hospitals, Duke Health has an extensive, geographically dispersed network of outpatient facilities that include primary care offices, urgent care centers, multi-specialty clinics and outpatient surgery centers.
Pediatric Respiratory Care Services Manager - Duke University Hospital
Duke University Hospital seeks to hire a Pediatric Respiratory Care Services Manager who will embrace our mission of Advancing Health Together.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Level
- Serves as a member of Respiratory leadership, to affect change within the respiratory department, facilitate competent care and enhance respiratory therapy skills
- Communicate effectively with employees, physicians, patients, family members, and other disciplines
- Facilitates team in problem solving processes
- Maintains productive, collaborative relationships
- Manages the provision of quality and cost-effective respiratory care activities in a team-oriented integrated environment
- Assist in administering, directing and coordinating the activities of the Department of Respiratory Care Services to meet the needs of patients and staff
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget; assist in determining fiscal requirements and preparing budgetary recommendations; compile data for operational reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Participate in the development of professional standards and quality assurance programs; facilitate in-service education classes as required.
- Recommend various personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, merit recommendations, promotions, transfers and vacation schedules.
- Plan and conduct meetings with departmental personnel to ensure compliance with established practices, implement new policies and keep employees abreast of changes and current standards. Serve as liaison with medical personnel and administrative staff as required. Attend workshops, seminars and professional meetings to keep abreast of technological changes and management techniques.
Required Qualifications at this Level
- Work requires completion of an approved respiratory care program
- Four years combined clinical and management experience in respiratory care
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification
- Registration by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRT).
Job Level: H2
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas-an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.As a world-class academic and health care system, Duke Health strives to transform medicine and health locally and globally through innovative scientific research, rapid translation of breakthrough discoveries, educating future clinical and scientific leaders, advocating and practicing evidence-based medicine to improve community health, and leading efforts to eliminate health inequalities.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18282670/pediatric-respiratory-care-services-manager-duke-university-hospitalLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005