Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1940 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Sebring, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Hicksville, New YorkNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Hamilton, OhioNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Rome, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sparrow Herbert-Herman Cancer Center
Lansing, MichiganNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobMember Engagement Content Specialist - Remote - (Brentwood, Tennessee, United States)Premise HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
Internal Number: 45448383616
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Content Specialist to join our team remotely.
About the role: The Member Engagement Content Specialist owns the responsibility to develop and manage consistent and compelling content for a variety of communications channels (e.g. email, web content, blogs, direct mail, print collateral, webinars, video scripts and more) with the primary focus to drive member utilization of Premise Health onsite, nearsite and virtual health & wellness centers, pharmacies and fitness centers.
Reporting to the Content Manager, this role is expected to develop message ideation and translate concepts into content and copy across all member marketing channels and assets. They will work with product, medical and operations subject matter experts for inspiration and to pitch ideas for approval, ensuring all content is clinically accurate, aligns with product goals and is consistent with broader brand messaging and objectives.
We are looking for an accomplished communications professional who takes initiative and successfully delivers creative and engaging work.
- Create written content for a variety of digital and print channels.
- Write in an engaging and active tone, adhering to and ensuring consistency with established brand voice and style guidelines.
- Take complex concepts, ideas and products and translate the benefits and features into clear, compelling copy.
- Appreciate the relationship between written and visual elements and collaborate across creative disciplines to ensure optimal product.
- Apply digital and print best practices to all content decisions and manage trade-off appropriately given target segment and campaign context.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure content aligns with product goals, messaging, and positioning.
- Support the execution of creative requests for select clients, taking content direction and feedback into consideration to deliver on client KPIs.
- Own assigned projects from concept to completion, escalating issues where necessary.
- Support the execution of content strategy and conceptualization of new communication channels and campaigns.
- Use data and insights from executed campaigns to understand content success and apply learnings for continuous improvement and optimization.
- Brainstorm and identify topics, trends and themes that align with the overarching Premise message and build strategic content calendars to support a consistent quality presence for clients across their active communication channels.
- Optimize content on client microsites and member-facing landing pages with an understanding of SEO best practices.
- Serve as subject matter expert on content marketing and provide peer support to internal writers or external freelancers as needed.
- Conduct periodic reviews of all member-facing materials to ensure content reflects most current product information and messaging.
- Oversee and maintain the communication materials library.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in content development, copywriting
- Experience with marketing channels, including email, direct mail, web, blogs, social, video, onsite marketing, etc.
- Team player with a can-do attitude; curious self-starter who demonstrates initiative and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to show a portfolio of work that features high-caliber copy integrated into a variety of campaigns
- Excellent grasp of English language and grammar
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of SEO and email marketing best practices
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and provide solutions
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to write content personalized for specific audiences or channels
- Strong critical thinking, organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS office suite
- Experience in Adobe InDesign a plus
- Knowledge of print production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado and New York City only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado and New York City compensation is $55,800- $62,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.About Premise HealthTMP Worldwide
More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18278584/member-engagement-content-specialist-remote-brentwood-tennessee-united-statesLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005