Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1499 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Tyler, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSenior Business Intelligence DeveloperChristianaCare Health SystemApplicationDetails
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Internal Number: JR67033
Do you want to work at one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the nation? We are guided by our values of Love and Excellence and are passionate about delivering health, not just health care. Come join us at ChristianaCare!
ChristianaCare, with Hospitals in Wilmington and Newark, DE, as well as Elkton, MD, is one of the largest health care providers in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Named one of "America's Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report, we have an excess of 1,100 beds between our hospitals and are committed to providing the best patient care in the region. We are proud to that Christiana Hospital, Wilmington Hospital, our Ambulatory Services, and HomeHealth have all received ANCC Magnet Recognition(r).
THIS SR. BI DEVELOPER POSITION IS FOR 8 SCHEDULED HOURS WEEKLY-THIS IS A CASUAL POSITION-NOT A FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY. This Sr. Business Intelligence Developer position provides data architecture and visualization support which is critical to drive success in population health analytics, including reporting/dashboard needs for CareVio operations, value-based programs, and ACO/CIN-type arrangements. The Sr BI Developer will develop and implement solutions based upon customer design specifications while conforming to standards and guidelines. Mentor other team members in the use of the BI development tools and provide guidance on operational support when needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with team members to design, develop or optimize reports, dashboards, or other user interface solutions supporting population health business.
- Create BI user interface solutions using a BI tool and conforming to BI development standards and guidelines while focusing on delivering an effective user experience based on user roles.
- Performs all levels of testing (unit, integration, regression and support of user testing) to ensure BI code meets technical and business requirements.
- Ensure the creation of high quality and on time deliverables.
- Ensures standards for user access security are followed.
- Provide support and technical guidance to resolve support issues as needed.
- Ensure that standards for change management, documentation, and production control are understood and followed.
- Maintain effective user and IT relationships in order to provide a climate receptive to systems improvement and to enhance understanding of the user's business concerns.
- Participate on user project teams assisting them to leverage the data assets for performance improvement and strategic decision-making.
- Looks for areas of improvement in processes and procedures and offers recommendations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
About ChristianaCare Health SystemChristianaCare Health System is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware and is one of the country's largest health care providers, ranking 21st in the nation for hospital admissions. Christiana Care is proudly a Nurse Magnet recognized institution. Christiana Care Health System is also one of the largest health care providers in the mid-Atlantic region, serving all of Delaware and portions of seven counties bordering the state in Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey. A not-for-profit, non-sectarian health system, Christiana Care includes two hospitals with more than 1,100 patient beds, and is a major teaching hospital with two campuses. Christiana Care is continually recognized for excellence on a regional and national level. Our role in the community is expressed in the Christiana Care Way: "We serve our neighbors as respectful, expert, caring partners in their health. We do this by creating innovative, effective, affordable systems of care that our neighbors value."Christiana Care is a great place to work because we value diversity and recognize it to be a core part of our success. Because of the diversity of our employees, affiliated health professionals and volunteers, we are ...positioned to meet the unique needs of our patients and community. We acknowledge and celebrate the uniqueness and talent of each employee. Because of our talented workforce we are able to provide a quality healthcare experience to our patients and community. We strive to create an inclusive environment in which individual diversity can be leveraged and thrive. Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18277987/senior-business-intelligence-developerLoading. Please wait.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive experience with BI user reporting and analysis tools.
- Significant development experience with Tableau and/or QlikView.
- Experience working in a Data Warehouse agile development environment.
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology with 5+ years in Business Intelligence.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.