Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1840 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23007724
Director Provider Compensation
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Join a team that provides exceptional patient-based care
- Collaborative teams that work together for a common goal
- Compassionate and supportive leaders ensure work life balance for team members and providers without compromising patient care
Location: 900 HOPE WAY, Altamonte Springs, 32714
The role you’ll contribute: The Director of Provider Compensation leads the development and implementation of strategic initiatives surrounding provider compensation for the Primary Care Network (PCN) service within the newly formed AdventHealth Primary Health Division. The Director provides consultative subject matter expertise on all aspects of provider compensation for all providers and works proactively with executive management and legal counsel on interpretation of existing compensation plans. This position significantly impacts the PCN’s goals to attract, engage and retain top provider talent by continually evaluating and improving provider compensation models and strategies. This leader keeps abreast of changes in the provider compensation marketplace, including change from volume to value, and proposes changes to current compensation plans to keep pace with the market within legal and regulatory requirements. This leader actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Leads development and implementation of Provider Compensation philosophy, guiding principles, citizenship metrics and quality metrics.
- Works proactively with executive management and legal counsel on interpretation of existing compensation plans.
- Serves as the industry expert within PCN to keep abreast of changes in the provider compensation marketplace, including change from volume to value, and proposes changes to current compensation plans to keep pace with the market within legal and regulatory requirements
- Designs standardized approach for Provider Compensation methodology among specialties for both Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
- Develops and supervises the administration of physician compensation models, including the planning of acquisitions and service line development.
- Conducts annual analytical review of each employed provider’s pay structure to deliver a fair market value (FMV) plan that also meets Commercial Reasonableness (CR) Testing.
- Lead director to interface with AIT on design and implementation of provider compensation software. Upon implementation, responsible to ensure new system is functioning as designed.
- Aligned with onboarding, operating, AIT and revenue cycle management to ensure that provider contracts are activated in accordance with the contracted terms and in accordance with AdventHealth Credentialing and Payer Enrollment policies.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a business-related field
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a business-related field
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18276167/director-provider-compensationLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005