Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1960 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vail Health
Edwards, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Malvern, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orange City, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Peters, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Manassas, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Internal Number: 23004349
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family: (Customizable depending on job. 3-5 bullets preferred)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Pet Insurance*
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
- Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Senior Employee Experience Partner (EEP) will facilitate and provide support for general human resources policies and procedures. This role provides administrative support to the human resources function to include office management, document management, and customer service support. Senior EEP provides support for employee events, engagement programs, and communication. Individual uses excellent customer service skills in promotion of the HR operating model and serves as a liaison with shared services as necessary. Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to, new hire processing, separation of work procedures, and compliance monitoring for regulatory requirements.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Provides service related to ensuring employee experience is intentionally and professionally cared for, including employee onboarding, regulatory compliance maintenance, and coordination of HR projects
- Provides office administrative support utilizing excellent customer service skills while promoting the HR operating model. Specific office administration duties may include managing phone/walk-ins as appropriate to support HR operating model.
- Supports HR programs and initiatives at a local level, such as: employee engagement and recognition events, new hire onboarding and orientation, and other projects as assigned by AHRBP.
- Assists with providing research for policies, training, strategic planning, and other human resource issues.
- Assists with badge printing and tracking process
- Performs transactional work as directed related to department and organizational design changes.
- Responsible for candidate and new hire experience components, to include, but not limited to: supporting hiring managers with interview preparation, serving as liaison to hiring manager, talent acquisition team, and employee health as appropriate, completing new hire onboarding process, and supporting new hire orientation logistics. Supports processes for immigration regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for processing, tracking, and documenting compliance-related functions, such as: license/certification/registration maintenance, documentation of employee competencies and performance evaluations, orientations, and employee health requirements.
- Responsible for document management which may include but not limited to, scanning/filing/linking documents for employee HR files, preparing documentation for regulatory agencies, coordinating regular audits to ensure compliance requirements are met, and coordinating with HR Shared Services as appropriate for document management needs.
- Manages separation of work processes as directed.
- Responsibilities may include, scheduling and conducting exit interviews, and facilitating repayment programs in coordination with Shared Services.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field and 2+ years Human Resources Experience
- OR 4+ Years of Human Resources Experience
- Preferred qualifications: Advanced Degree in human resources, business or related field.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- Professional HR designation (PHR, SHRM-CP)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Society for Human Resources Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18276147/sr-employee-experience-partnerLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005