Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1855 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Dallas, Texas
Internal Number: 23002768
Reporting to the SVP, Human Resources Strategic Business Services, the VP Team Member Relations will plan, oversee, and maintain the enterprise-wide Employee Relations function for Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH), including the Employee Relations Center of Excellence, employee practices, HR policies and procedures, and employment laws. Responsible for developing and implementing the Employee relations framework and governance structure in alignment with industry best practices, organizational standards, and BSWH business objectives. Monitors employee or management relationships throughout the organization and creates programs and services to promote positive employee relations. This may include reviewing grievance/disciplinary reports and actions, evaluating performance management policies, liaising between employees and management, EEO and ADA adherence, and communicating these policies, programs, and educational opportunities to employees. Works closely with HR Business Partners and legal to ensure adherence to all applicable laws and BSWH policies.
- Oversees the enterprise-wide employee relations function for BSWH, including the employee relations framework, governance structure, and center of excellence.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to define, prioritize, and implement ER programs and ensures alignment of the organization's employee relations agenda with the overall BSWH HR delivery model.
- Develops consistent policies, procedures and criteria in employee relations based on federal, state, and local regulations, in line with BSWH people strategy and best-in-class industry practices.
- Develops and enhances HR policies from an employee relations perspective in conjunction with the relevant HRET members.
- Develops, implements, and continuously improves consistent investigation standards and protocols, ensuring effective investigation and resolution of employee relations cases across BSWH.
- Partners with Legal, Risk and Compliance leadership to ensure resolution of cases, escalations, and governance.
- Develops reporting and tracking mechanisms of employment-related escalations, as well as reporting for various stakeholders, senior management, and Board (as required by the CHRO) including trend data and thematic analysis that can drive policies, procedures, and cultural enhancements.
- Drives a range of initiatives, audits, and representation involving investigations and escalation of concerns which may include direct engagement with regulatory agencies as appropriate.
- Evaluates, selects, and manages vendor relationships based on agreed principles to ensure consistent employee relations approach for BSWH.
- Responsible for oversight and adjudication of disputes arising under the unemployment claims.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in HR, organizational psychology, business, or related field required. Master's degree in Employment Law or relevant field preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in HR Business Partner or Employee Relations roles. Healthcare experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in leadership roles.
- Deep and broad knowledge of HR policy and processes gained in a large dynamic organization.
- Significant employee relations experience, including knowledge of legal environment, employee discipline, conflict resolution, and conducting and managing investigations.
- Demonstrated excellence in the design and delivery of HR policies, HR metrics, HR systems, and reporting.
- Strong operational, controls, risk management, and execution mindset.
- HR professional certifications preferred, including SPHR and SHRM-SCP.
- Bachelor's or 4 years of work experience above the minimum qualification
- 7 years of experienceBaylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18275619/vp-team-member-relationsLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005