Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1531 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Burleson, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Tyler, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobRegional EMS Medical Director - Central IllinoisCarle HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Urbana, Illinois
Internal Number: c02e7e49daca15c08a02effd5dee300b
Carle Health is seeking a Regional EMS Medical Director to join our established Emergency Medicine team at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- This position is a .4 FTE administrative position with opportunity to do .2 - .6 FTE in EM clinical work.
- The Regional EMS Medical Director is responsible for overseeing both emergency and non-emergency EMS operations throughout a multi-county area in Illinois.
- The Regional EMS Medical Director will report to the Associate and Assistant Medical Directors of the Emergency Department at Carle Foundation Hospital as well as the Associate Chief Medical Director of Hospital Medicine.
- Assists in the coordination and oversite of technical and operational activities in assigned department.
- Maintains, annually reviews, and updates treatment protocols, documentation requirements and work processes.
- Supports department goals and initiatives to continuously improve patient care and service
- Proactively shares best practices related to workflows, continuing education, engagement, and patient satisfaction with leaders.
- Attends meetings for clinical and administrative staff as required and chair/serve on committees as requested by Carle and share appropriate information with staff.
- Academic appointment to the faculty of the Carle Illinois College of Medicine. Supports premed and medical student research and clinical experience. Directs or Co-Directs the 2-week EMS M4 elective program.
- Credentialing and provision of direct and indirect medical oversight of all EMS system agencies' personnel, including first responders, EMTs, Advanced EMTs, Paramedics, and prehospital RNs.
- Developing, overseeing, and participating in education and outreach efforts to the entire Carle Regional EMS system.
- Outreach relations to organizations outside Carle Regional EMS to form relationships and help recruit within our service areas.
- Researching, writing, and revising evidence based out of hospital care protocols.
- Performing EMS Quality Assurance, which includes system level efforts related to Trauma, STEMI, Stroke, etc.
- Leading Carle's efforts in public health, including disaster preparedness, working with law enforcement, and practicing mass gathering medicine (e.g., Illini Football, Illinois Marathon).
- Coordinating efforts with Regional Outreach to expand the scope and regional draw of the Carle hospital system as a whole.
- Pursuing integration with University of Illinois to conduct research relevant to the mission of the Illinois Fire Service Institute
- Support of regional mass gathering events, including NCAA Division I Athletics, the Illinois Marathon, and a wide range of additional large local activities on an intermittent basis.
- Support of local police specialty teams, including multiple SWAT units and the East Central Illinois Bomb Squad.
About Carle HealthBased in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work®. Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18271406/regional-ems-medical-director-central-illinoisLoading. Please wait.
- Medical Degree or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine
- Candidates must be BE/BC in EMS
- Active Medical License in good standing with the ability to obtain an Illinois Medical License
- Previous work experience as a Paramedic in a 911 response system preferred but not required
- Candidates must be willing to live within Champaign County (preferably within 15 miles of Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL)
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005