Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1898 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSenior Business Analyst - Provider GroupKelsey-Seybold ClinicApplicationDetails
Location: Pearland, Texas
Type: Full Time
Categories:Business & FinanceOperations
Sector:Accountable Care Organization (ACO)
Internal Number: 28360
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient-centered care, is a multispecialty clinic with 40+ locations and is comprised of more than 700 physicians providing primary and specialty care in a collaborative manner.
With more than 65 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to grow your future in a completely new direction.
The Senior Business Analyst will work with leadership and peers within Physicians Group of Texas (PGT), Kelsey-Seybold, and affiliated providers and business partners to ensure that all business processes take place smoothly. S/he will review business processes end to end, formulate strategies for improving and enhancing organizational performance, and support solution implementation and process improvement activities. S/he understands complex business and technical requirements and can effectively communicate across teams, acting as a liaison between business and IT groups, both internal and external stakeholders, and vendors.
Consider Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- No weekends
- Free Parking
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
If you want a satisfying career and a rich, rewarding personal life, don’t choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by organizational policy or by federal, state, or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in healthcare, finance, or IT business analyst-related role
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of business process modeling with the ability to create and maintain requirements documentation, process workflows, and technical/data flow diagrams
- Expert in MS Visio or similar diagramming tools
- Proficient in MS Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook
- Proven communication, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen and technical acumen
- Ability to understand and negotiate the needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
About Kelsey-Seybold ClinicKelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston's premier multispecialty group practice, founded in 1949 by Dr. Mavis Kelsey in Houston's renowned Texas Medical Center. More than 500 physicians and allied health professionals practice at 30 locations in the Greater Houston area. Kelsey-Seybold offers quality medical care in 55 medical specialties. The organization operates the largest freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center in the state of Texas and offers state-of-the-art Varian TrueBeam and Varian Edge radiation therapy technology at a nationally accredited Cancer Center. An accredited Sleep Center, comprehensive laboratory services, advanced imaging and diagnostics, 16 on-site Kelsey Pharmacy locations, and MyKelseyOnline, a secure web portal, are part of its comprehensive offerings. Kelsey-Seybold partners with major insurers to offer value-based commercial health plans. KelseyCare Advantage, a Medicare Advantage plan offered to Houston-area beneficiaries and affiliated with Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, has achieved the coveted 5-out-of-5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid for three consecutive years and is the only 5-out-of-5-star rated plan in Texas. Kelsey-Seybold has been re...cognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as the nation’s first accredited Accountable Care Organization and a Level 3 (highest) Patient-Centered Medical Home. Kelsey-Seybold has many physicians in the Greater Houston area certified for excellence in diabetes and heart and stroke care by the NCQA. In addition to these recognitions, Kelsey-Seybold is home to a nationally accredited Breast Diagnostic Center and Endoscopy Center.Show moreShow lesshttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18271307/senior-business-analyst-provider-groupLoading. Please wait.
- Previous experience with healthcare data implementations in support of value-based contracts or clinically integrated networks
- Previous experience and/or exposure to Epic Systems
- Knowledge of and/or experience analyzing finance and medical economics, provider network management, care management, pharmacy, clinical operations, and quality informatics (HEDIS and Stars)
- Business Analysis related certification: e.g., PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PBA), Lean Six Sigma certification, etc.
- T-SQL and SQL Server skills including SSRS
Ability to work independently or as a team
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005