Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1708 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Remote, WashingtonNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
VirginiaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Burbank, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Leavenworth, Kansas
Internal Number: 23006945
Practice Manager II– AdventHealth Medical Group Lansing
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Vision, Medical & Dental Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Shift: 40 hours a week
AdventHealth Cardiology Clinic Lansing
1004 Progress Drive; Ste 130
Lansing, KS 66043
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Practice Office Manager is responsible for managing all business and clinical elements of the practice. Responsibilities include all resources and functions as they relate to both direct and indirect patient care. The manager is responsible for the oversight of ordering medical and clinic supplies. Also, responsibilities include quality assurance, OSHA standards, and safety standards for the clinic. Maintenance of clinical and business equipment are the responsibility of the manager.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Must be able to manage both clinical and business personnel in accordance to policies/procedures set forth by AdventHealth Medical Group
- Oversight of ordering clinic medical and business supplies
- Manage day to day finances of clinic operations; including approval of invoices in pertinent software
- Run/manage reports for physician communication in monthly meetings
- Adhere to Patient Center Medical Home (PCMH) standards, as directed by Administration/physician enterprise
You will be responsible for:
- Manages both clinical and business personnel in accordance to policies/procedures set forth by SMMC.
- Manages multiple priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Possesses familiarity with Electronic Health Record and Electronic Practice Management System. This should include the ability to navigate in each of the systems and be a resource for staff.
- Oversees ordering clinic medical and business supplies.
- Manages day to day finances of clinic operations; including approval of invoices in pertinent software.
- Runs/manages reports for physician communication in monthly meetings.
- Adheres to Patient Center Medical Home (PCMH) standards, as directed by Administration/physician enterprise.
- Maintains clinic schedule (both provider clinic schedules and staff schedules) â“ assuring clinic is staffed at the appropriate level(s).
- Understands necessary testing, coding and documentation requirements for specialty.
- Completes necessary paperwork (forms) for staffing clinic as well as security of clinic personnel â“ this requires an understanding of software to maintain these elements.
- Understands patient accounting related to patient bills including insurance requirements, co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance requirements.
- Conducts regular staff meetings.
What will you need?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 to 5 Years of Position-Related Experience
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18270347/practice-office-manager-ii-lansingLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005