Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1934 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vail Health
Edwards, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Malvern, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!82903338
Methuen, MassachusettsFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orange City, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Peters, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Manassas, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Hendersonville, North Carolina
Internal Number: 23007702
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: Wound Clinic
The role you’ll contribute: Manages the functions of the practice(s). Manages physician office employees engaged in daily physician practice operations to result in facilitating effective daily practice operations and delivery of quality patient care. Prepares reports and correspondence pursuant to physician practice daily operations as required. Manage operations of multiple AdventHealth Hendersonville Physician Services sites and activities of multiple AdventHealth Hendersonville Physician Services providers.
The value you’ll bring to the team
- Participate in interviewing, hiring and discipline of staff for multiple offices/clinics.
- Provide leadership and direction in accordance with organizational goals and objectives.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of office staff and clinical staff.
- Monitor billing, collections, insurance payments and accounts payable.
- Responsible for completion of regular performance evaluations for each staff member of multiple practices; conduct evaluations for new staff prior to completion of probationary period.
- Responsible for accurate charges, billing and collection of patient accounts. Maintain appropriate internal controls over accounts receivable and cash receipt functions.
- Assure daily financial close is performed timely and accurately. Audit these functions for accuracy.
- Responsible for safety and comfort of patients, and the health and safety of staff. Maintains infection control standards and OSHA standards for the physician practice. Assures staff knowledge and compliance with all related entities, HIPAA and OSHA policies and procedures. Leads quality initiatives and safety functions.
- Plans and conducts staff meetings and Practice Operation Council Meetings.
- Participates in planning of budget, strategy, and operational changes in the practice.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina required
- BSN required
- 2 years supervisory in the medical field is preferred.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18270338/clinical-practice-manager-wound-clinicLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005