Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 2045 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeCHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSr. Financial Systems Analyst - (Brentwood, Tennessee, United States)Premise HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
Internal Number: 45351514048
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Sr. Financial Systems Analyst to join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role: The Senior Financial Systems Analyst creates and validates reports, trains staff to use of financial systems and troubleshoots system problems. Under general direction this position implements, maintains and updates financial systems.
- Spearhead financial system implementation and enhancement projects from design to test to production
- Develop and conduct user training for financial systems to further skill set around financial systems
- Ensure integrity of financial information across all systems
- Obtains input and feedback on system needs from appropriate parties
- Documents processes and procedures of financial accounting systems
- Create policy and procedures for all Prophix user types
- Create, validate, and deploy reports and perform routine updates and maintenance
- Assist with Finance and Accounting department ad-hoc requests, security setup, and template building
- Work directly with IT-EBS on financial system trouble shoots, upgrades and data testing
- Assist with special Premise organizational projects
- Create SSRS and PowerBI reports, queries to be used in Prophix reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with ERP system with a proven record of success, Dynamics GP and Project Accounting experience preferred
- Intermediate experience with system integrations and implementations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- ERP consulting experience a plus
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Prophix or other CPM experience, preferably in an administrative role
- Prior experience with basic SQL commands
- Experience with SSRS, and/or Power BI report
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
- Excellent organization skills and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Ability to meet hard deadlines within short timeframes
- Demonstrated adaptability and ability to manage change
- Thrives in a challenging environment
- Able to learn complex procedures efficiently and effectively
- Team player who can effectively work with varying personalities
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.About Premise HealthTMP Worldwide
More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18267727/sr-financial-systems-analyst-brentwood-tennessee-united-statesLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005