Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1836 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
VirginiaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Burbank, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobQuality Improvement Cons, Irving (On Site)Baylor Scott & White HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Irving, Texas
Internal Number: 23003937
Provides consultant expertise and leadership to teams to achieve improved outcomes and sustainable change to support BSWH strategy to deliver high-quality, safe care and achieve excellence in accordance with regulatory statutes, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Serves as an internal consultant for quality and patient safety initiatives and small to medium scale projects through BSWH.
- Facilitates, coordinates, and provides project management for quality improvement teams, strategic planning sessions, and other organizational meetings and committees as requested and needed.
- Coaches and mentors teams and leaders in the provision of quality, patient safety and other regulatory issues.
- In collaboration with teams and leaders, develops multidisciplinary indicators and identifies opportunities for improvement, to monitor and evaluate the quality of care and services provided to patients based on evidence-based practices, regulatory and accrediting agency requirements, and data analysis of high-risk problem prone, and high-volume processes.
- Identifies regional, system, and industry best practices, providing feedback to leaders and team members.
- Provides subject matter expertise and comprehensive measurement analysis for quality improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Prepares and submits timely scheduled and ad hoc status reports on the progress of work teams to various stakeholders to keep them apprised of progress, potential barriers, lessons learned, and related topics for all strategic improvement priorities.
- Works with applicable staff to utilize appropriate audit strategies, data extraction, expert observation, surveys, focus groups or other tools to obtain relevant information to improve care and quality of service.
- Participates in design, development, and implementation of facility learning forums.
- Participates in unit and/or facility huddles.
- Supports the ZERO Harm rounding process as directed by leadership.
- Maintains awareness of the latest developments, advancements, and trends in the field of quality improvement reporting and analysis by attending seminars/workshops, reading professional journals, and active participation in professional organizations.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Extensive knowledge of tools and techniques of quality performance measurement and data analysis
- Extensive knowledge of Texas, Joint Commission and CMS standards
- Extensive knowledge of trends, developments, and research in providing high-quality safe care
- Skilled facilitator, coach, consultant, influencer, management and strategic thinking skills
- Skilled in the use of computers, and related software applications
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to mentor, train and develop instructional materials to educate leadership and staff in quality, patient safety, regulatory issues
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, and across organizational lines and teams
- Able to identify and deploy required project management processes, tools, and templates needed to successfully drive initiatives
- Able to collaborate with key stakeholders to identify impediments to success and recommend and implement corrective actions and/or mitigation
- Able to work independently or with varying levels of direct or indirect supervision and guidance
- Able to appropriately prioritize tasks to meet desired deadlines
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS),or role-appropriate certification preferred
- Licensed clinician such as nurse, physical therapist, occupational therapist, dietitian, respiratory therapist, etc. preferred.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's or 4 years of work experience above the minimum qualification
- EXPERIENCE - 4 Years of Experience
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18265189/quality-improvement-cons-irving-on-siteLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005