Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1475 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
San Antonio, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Cardiology
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Manchester, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Internal Number: 7455
Nemours is seeking an Imaging Informatics PC Support Technician to join our Nemours Children's Health team in Wilmington, Delaware.
The Imaging Informatics Technician's role is to provide on premise support and maintenance of Nemours devices with a focus on Imaging Informatics hardware expertise. This includes installing, repairing, upgrading, replacing, and maintaining hardware/software and peripheral equipment. This position provides daily operational support for end user devices, peripherals and other related desktop technologies that may be used daily and require hands on support. Support responsibilities include upholding PACS Governance standards, performing PACS workstation upgrades/replacements, equipment moves, hardware installations, technology configuration & deployment along with providing support for locally installed software solutions. Maintain hardware inventory and diagnostic monitor compliance utilizing Barco QA Web software.
This position will primarily receive customer incident and request tickets assigned by the Service Desk. Providing daily in person support, adhering to agreed SLA's, and keeping the customer informed of actions taken to address their problem is foundational to the success of the Imaging Informatics Technician. The Imaging Informatics Technician must provide exceptional customer service; have strong Operating System understanding and able to work in a demanding clinical environment. Collaborating with Imaging Informatics and other IS teams in providing advanced Imaging Informatics technology support is fundamental.
- Install, maintain, and repair Imaging Informatics related equipment and software.
- Partner with Imaging Informatics and other IS teams in providing first line support for Imaging service lines whether on prem or remote.
- Engage and coordinate with hardware and software vendors to repair/support technology components in a timely manner
- Accurately document tickets for instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal. Partner with Imaging Informatics to transfer knowledge for improved First Contact Resolution.
- Provide on premise support for all Nemours locations as assigned. Perform equipment relocation as needed.
- Participate in On-Call rotation as assigned by management, complying with the departmental on call policy. Participate in after-hours support activities as required.
- Adhere to Asset management processes to ensure accurate recording of company resources from receipt to configuration and ultimately delivery of assets including adhering to the Asset Disposal policy.
- Maintain strong expert level knowledge & understanding of current operating systems, network, printing, including an understanding of clinical workflows and how hardware interacts with systems.
- Participate in Agile methodologies, work with minimum supervision, and demonstrate clear analytical thinking driving towards problem resolution.
About NemoursNemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust. Through family-centered care in our children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children — even those who may never enter our doors. Nemours began more than 70 years ago with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children and to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. Today, through our children’s hospitals and health system, we directly care for 250,000 children annually in Delaware Valley and Florida, including families who travel from across the country and world to see our specialists — treating every child as we would our own. We also reach beyond the walls of our hospitals and clinics to be a voice for children on a national and international level, and to lead the way in prevention, intervention, education, and research. Nemours is growing to better serve the children and families in our ca...re. We have 1.1 million square feet of space currently devoted to providing children’s healthcare or under construction, all designed with significant input and advice from our patients and families.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18263030/imaging-informatics-pc-support-technicianLoading. Please wait.
- Associate's Degree required.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years' experience required.