Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 2032 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobDirector of Strategic TransformationStony Brook UniversityApplicationDetails
Location: Stony Brook, New York
Type: Full Time
Sector:College / University
Internal Number: 3942964
Director of Strategic Transformation
Director of Strategic Transformation
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Strategy and Transformation Officer, the Director of Strategic Transformation leads the development and implementation of transformation priorities and initiatives, working closely with organizational leadership. Leads a portfolio of projects for Stony Brook Medicine and the Life Science's Strategy Management process. Oversees the department of Strategic Transformation.
Duties of a Director of Strategic Transformation may include the following but are not limited to:
- In partnership with organizational leaders, reviews market assessments and competitive analysis to identify competitive advantages for the strategy management process
- Leads the development of implementation plans and measures of success in accordance with the strategic direction articulated in the strategic plan.
- Implements mechanisms to ensure a data-driven process and outcomes-oriented measures for transformation priorities and projects.
- Acts as a trusted advisor for the organization related to all transformation efforts.
- Leads C-Suite and executive leaders in the development of differentiable and transformative strategies.
- Leads senior leader human design sessions
- Ensures the organization follows the strategy management process and employs best practices to develop competitive and differentiable initiatives.
- Holds leaders accountable to strategic plan and transformation expectations.
- Provides results reporting and progress reports for senior management.
- Develops recommendations based on industry best practices, transformation rational analysis, and detailed business plans to support the achievement of the strategic plan.
- Serves as the Leader of the Department of Strategic Transformation.
- Provides thought leadership for the development of strategic and innovation assumptions to support growth.
- Supports the Assistant Vice President of Strategy and Transformation with progress reports related to the strategy management process.
- Ensures staff development, counseling, performance evaluations, and hiring of positions for all direct reporting areas and models all Leadership Commitments. (attached)
- Develops and maintains policies and procedures for areas of responsibility.
- Manages the budget for area of direct responsibility.
- Works collaboratively with all key stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Produces data driven implementation plans developed to support transformation initiatives.
- Remains current concerning industry-wide, best practices and collaboration and consistently employs and encourages best practices.
- Monitors current industry trends and makes recommendations for growth, business development and population health.
- Provides updates for strategy oversite teams/committees.
- Ensures department staff compliance with regulatory standards and educational requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in any health related field
- Minimum of 5 years of strategy, hospital or consultation experience.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of progressive experience in healthcare leadership.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency with computer systems
- Doctorate Degree in any health related field
- AMC consulting experience
- Bachelor's of healthcare management, business management preferred, with experience in strategic planning/implementation, human centered design, and Jobs to be Done Theory.
Special Notes: Resume/CV should be included with the online application. ** Salary listed is an estimate of the average salary for the title. Final offer will be contingent on the candidate being selected for the role and applicable experience.
In accordance with federal and state regulations that all hospitals and nursing homes require personnel to be vaccinated against COVID-19, candidates who are not already fully vaccinated must obtain the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine within three (3) calendar days of acceptance of a conditional job offer and must obtain any subsequent doses in accordance with that particular vaccine manufacturer's protocol. Candidates who are partially vaccinated, but not yet fully vaccinated, must complete their vaccination series within three (3) calendar days of a job offer or in accordance with that particular vaccine manufacturer's protocol, whichever comes later.
The state regulation also includes those who may be affiliated with or interact with employees of a hospital or nursing home. The regulations allow for limited exemptions with reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable law.
Posting Overview: This position will remain posted until filled or for a maximum of 90 days. An initial review of all applicants will occur two weeks from the posting date. Candidates are advised on the application that for full consideration, applications must be received before the initial review date (which is within two weeks of the posting date).
If within the initial review no candidate was selected to fill the position posted, additional applications will be considered for the posted position; however, the posting will close once a finalist is identified, and at minimal, two weeks after the initial posting date. Please note, that if no candidate were identified and hired within 90 days from initial posting, the posting would close for review, and possibly reposted at a later date.
- Stony Brook Medicine is a smoke free environment. Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere on campus, including parking lots and outdoor areas on the premises.
- All Hospital positions maybe subject to changes in pass days and shifts as necessary.
- This position may require the wearing of respiratory protection, which may prohibit the wearing of facial hair.
- This function/position maybe designated as “essential.” This means that when the Hospital is faced with an institutional emergency, employees in such positions may be required to remain at their work location or to report to work to protect, recover, and continue operations at Stony Brook Medicine, Stony Brook University Hospital and related facilities.
Prior to start date, the selected candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Successfully complete pre-employment physical examination and obtain medical clearance from Stony Brook Medicine's Employee Health Services*
- Complete electronic reference check with a minimum of three (3) professional references.
- Successfully complete a 4 panel drug screen*
- Meet Regulatory Requirements for pre employment screenings.
- Provide a copy of any required New York State license(s)/certificate(s).
Failure to comply with any of the above requirements could result in a delayed start date and/or revocation of the employment offer.
*The hiring department will be responsible for any fee incurred for examination.
Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
If you need a disability-related accommodation, please call the University Office of Equity and Access .
In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act a copy of our crime statistics can be viewed here.
Visit our WHY WORK HERE page to learn about the total rewards we offer.
Job Number: 2300745Official Job Title: Director of Instructional ResourcesJob Field: Administrative & Professional (non-Clinical)Primary Location: US-NY-Stony BrookDepartment/Hiring Area: Strategy and TransformationSchedule: Full-time Shift :Day Shift Shift Hours: 8:30-5 Pass Days: Sat, SunPosting Start Date: Feb 23, 2023Posting End Date: May 24, 2023, 8:59:00 PMSalary:180000-240000Salary Grade:SL6SBU Area:Stony Brook University Hospital
To apply, visit https://stonybrooku.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2300745&tz=GMT-08%3A00&tzname=America%2FLos_Angeles
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
jeid-991bc990b5a3ff4f9ce2a812d293eb36More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18257826/director-of-strategic-transformationLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005