Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1703 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!UR Medicine - Department of Emergency Medicine
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Not Specified,NEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Temple, Texas
Internal Number: 23002212
The Claims Quality Review Auditor is responsible for auditing various claims to ensure quality and accuracy to related benefit payments, contract interpretation, and compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory guidelines. Makes recommendations to improve quality, workflow processes, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Tracks and trends audits in an effort to identify root cause errors to providers; provides feedback.
- Ensures that the department's procedural manuals consistently support adherence to regulatory guidelines, internal policies and procedures related to claims processing and departmental accuracy standards related to claims payment.
- Develops practical recommendations to management to improve control processes to safeguard assets and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Works to effectively and professionally resolve any discrepancies in claims payments with other departments.
- Audits claims data to determine claim adjudicator and system accuracy, and completes statistical reports on findings to record audit activity and recommendations.
- Communicates significant audit findings to management.
- Prepares action plans and submits documentation to management regarding the results of follow-up reviews.
- Reports areas of non-compliance to management.
- Prepares and submits detailed audit reports to management to aid in the training/education of staff.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- An Associates Degree or equivalent formal training program preferred.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Amisys and Macess.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must possess the ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Exercises good judgment, attention to detail, integrity, dependability, objectivity, and strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of good internal controls.
- Demonstrates the ability to design action plans and perform follow-up reviews in a timely manner.
BENEFITS - Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18255803/claims-quality-review-auditorLoading. Please wait.
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - 3 years of experience
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005