Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1633 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Valhalla, New York
Internal Number: 30156
The Audit Manager organizes, coordinates and conducts internal auditing activities of WMC Health operations to ensure compliance with hospital policies, rules, regulations, laws and agreements. This position is responsible for assisting the Vice President, Internal Audit with reporting to management on the organization's system of internal controls and identifying potential improvements to the overall control environment.
- Manages and performs the audit process including the preparation of process flows, risk assessments, and audit programs and demonstrates the ability to identify key areas and determine appropriate testing.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify control weaknesses, non-compliance with organizational policies/laws/regulations, and opportunities to improve system and infrastructure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manages and completes the performance of fieldwork and testing in a competent and professional manner.
- Actively seeks knowledge of new, automated, or more efficient audit techniques to implement to increase departmental efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists the VP Internal Audit with the development of a schedule of planned internal audits reflective of organizational risk and priorities identified in collaboration with the Medical Center's senior leadership team and the strategic direction of the organization.
- Develops and maintains productive client, staff and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
Five (5) years managing financial and/or operational control audits. A concentration of experience in a hospital/healthcare system is preferred.
Bachelor's degree, Master's degree is a plus.
Licenses / Certifications:
CPA / CIA preferred
NorthEast Provider Solutions Inc.About WMCHealthWMCHealth is a 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with ten hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region’s only acute care children’s hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, a state of the art Telemedicine program, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18244692/audit-managerLoading. Please wait.