Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1698 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
NationwideNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Internal Number: 68349
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian, ID is seeking a Project Manager to join our Executive Office team.
Under minimal supervision, the Project Manager plans, leads and delivers complex, high-risk and highly specialized strategic and tactical projects and programs through all phases of project initiation, planning, delivery and closure. Acts as the primary point of contact for those projects. Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors and stakeholders. Spends significant time on project management responsibilities. Leads or assists in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
- Utilizes SLHS-standard project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects and programs are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Develops and actively maintains larger-scale complex strategic and tactical projects, plans, programs, budgets, schedules, KPI's/ metrics, and appropriate controlling artifacts to ensure progress reporting and communication meet stakeholder expectations.
- Defines project/program scope, objectives, and governance structure; identifies, quantifies, gains approval for and communicates scope, schedule and budget.
- Takes projects and programs from original concept through final implementation.
- Assembles large cross functional, multi-application project teams, and manages project performance; applies resource analysis/allocation and provides technical and analytical guidance to ensure project team is operating efficiently on a daily basis; partners with business or operational sponsors and executive sponsors to lead projects and programs and on decisions of all aspects of planning, delivery and close for projects/subprojects.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking, analysis and reporting status to project/program stakeholders; complies, and works cooperatively with the EPMO to support an environment of continuous improvement through a standardized project deployment approach.
- Implements effective project/program communications and effective change management through project/program lifecycle.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge field policies, procedures, and practices, including PMI and Lean project methodology.
- Mentors and coaches other project managers and members of other project teams.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 4 years additional relevant experience
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.About St. Luke's Health SystemAs the only Idaho-based, not-for-profit health system, St. Luke’s Health System is part of the communities we serve, with local physicians and boards who further our organization’s mission “To improve the health of people in our region.” Working together, we share resources, skills, and knowledge to provide the best possible care, no matter which of our hospitals you choose.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18243536/project-managerLoading. Please wait.