Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1052 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Warwick, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Premise Health
San Antonio, TexasNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Poughkeepsie, New YorkNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Pompton Plains/NJ/USANEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!North Kansas City Hospital
North Kansas City, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSr. Application Developer/Service NowHarris Health SystemApplicationDetails
Location: Houston, Texas
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 165463
The Sr. Application Developer (Service Now) creates and configures software, third party integrations, and reports in support of the business stakeholders. They work as part of a team to perform the translation of backlog items into actionable tasks that result in the delivery of required features and defect mitigations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Systems Engineering, related fields. Four years of related work experience may substitute for the bachelors' degree.
- (ServiceNow) Four or more years of experience in developing software with at least two (2) years software development specific to the targeted platform required.
- Six years development experience .
- ServiceNow CMDB implementation experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Microsoft Office, knowledge of current core base technologies such as AD, REST/SOAP APIs, database queries, computer languages used by the targeted position.
- Hands-on experience in administration, development, and implementation of the ServiceNow platform.
- A solutions focused problem solver with solid troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills.
- A strong desire to learn new technologies and a passion for creating solutions to solve business needs.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban or other iterative approaches. Experience with Azure DevOps would be a plus.
- Strong understanding of ITIL ITSM processes (Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and Knowledge Management).
- Understanding of ServiceNow multiple instance design and administration.
- Drive quality development with techniques such as test-driven development, mastered data, automation, design reviews, etc.
- Understanding of and desire to implement best practices in coding and design as per ServiceNow standards and community guidelines.
About Harris Health SystemThe Harris Health System is a fully integrated healthcare system that cares for all residents of Harris County, Texas. We are the first accredited healthcare institution in Harris County to be designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, and are one of the largest systems in the country to achieve the quality standard. Our system includes 23 community health centers, five school-based clinics, a dental center and dialysis center, mobile health units, a rehabilitation and specialty hospital and two full-service hospitals.Ben Taub Hospital is a world renowned Level I Trauma Center with 586 licensed acute-care beds and provides a wide range of specialty care outpatient services. Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital is a 328 licensed bed acute-care hospital with a newly expanded Level III trauma center and a distinguished regional center for neonatal intensive care for high-risk deliveries.Harris Health is a teaching system for Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth). We train the next generation of healthcare providers on the latest medical procedures and technological breakthroughs.With... our fully integrated electronic medical records system, we offer patients the convenience and assurance that their medical history is accurate, safe and available when and where it is needed. Our Medical Home designation ensures that we offer a full range of preventive, specialty and acute care services for the entire family.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18242737/sr-application-developer-service-nowLoading. Please wait.