Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1541 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Premise Health
East Swiftwater, PennsylvaniaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!Centura Health
Centennial, ColoradoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Tyler, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Warwick, New YorkNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Longview, Texas
Internal Number: 11136001
Provides human resources consultation and support to a designated business unit. Uses knowledge of various human resources functions, including staffing, compensation, benefits, training, and employee relations to provide tactical human resources support to managers. Consults with management in the strategic planning process and development of human resources strategies that support the unit's business needs. Acts as a liaison to other human resources functions when necessary. Familiar with a variety of HR concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Compile and analyze data from HR activities and make recommendations for changes.
- Partner with managers and Associates to resolve HR issues and concerns.
- Ensure legal compliance and adherence to company policy.
- Handle day-to-day delivery of HR services locally for issues requiring face-to-face intervention.
- Coordinate with HR Shared Services to deploy HR solutions in the market/region
- Monitor Associate services provided in the field and support culture and engagement initiatives.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements to ensure success of the HR Shared Service Center.
- Assist managers with various HR activities including performance management, Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) related activities, training needs, and ad hoc requests.
- Collect and analyze data in assigned functional area pertaining to HR activities and compliance with employment law and company policies. Identify trends, perform root cause analysis on issues, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Help to maintain compliance with all regulatory entities.
- Participate in HR process improvement initiatives and special projects, as assigned.
- Associate degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred, specifically in Human Resources or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in HR or a related field required
- Five years of HR experience preferred.
- Experience in a large organization, servicing 500+ associates highly preferred
- Hospital or healthcare experience highly preferred
- Proficient knowledge of employment laws and regulations, including federal and state EEO/AA practices and regulations, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), ADAAA, Joint Commission
- Possess strong data analysis and data querying skills, with the strong ability to compile and analyze data from multiple sources
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR®) or other National HR related certification is preferred
Full TimeAbout CHRISTUS HealthCHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18236772/human-resources-business-partner-iiLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005